[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Greene or Westbrook

fantasyfanatic

Well, I don't know about the whole case pleeding thing, but I'd go with Green against the Detroit D every day of the week when choosing Westbrook vs the Atlanta D. If Greeb Bay wants to be respectable this year, they will have to keep their D off the field which translates to feeding Green the ball a lot.

Westbrook.

The Detroit D is not that bad against the run, Green has alot of issues outside the game right now.

Westbrook is a good option for McNabb; however, with the current Contract issues Westbrook is facing it could go either way.

If he lets his rage take over, hell have major issues.

He could play his heart out knowing that other teams are watching and he wants to be paid next year.

It amazes me how many pro's cry about their salary.

:violin:

Most of these idiots make millions more than they are worth.

I see you have Willie Parker on your roster too. Did you consider him at all against the TEN defense? I'm having a similar dilema. Any thoughts on Westbrook vs Willie Parker?

978193[/snapback]

I'd still go Westbrook. Let Parker prove himself a bit. Westbrook is a STUD!!

Westbrook. PPR. case plead. A green. Old. Very old.  :D

978248[/snapback]

Case plead? Case plead badly.

Westbrook is among the best receiving backs in the NFL and therefore is a good start in a PPR league, but below are Ahman Green's # of receptions by year since 2000:

2000 - 73

2001 - 62

2002 - 57

2003 - 50

2004 - 40

They've declined each year but he still doesn't suck in a PPR league either and his rushing numbers always dwarf Westbrooks...keep that in mind. Green is also in no way very old. He's only 28 and it could be argued that he is a "young 28" since he sat on the bench in Seattle the first 2 years of his career. I don't know who will put up better numbers this week but I wouldn't be afraid to start Green and if you're going to make definitive claims then you should at least have your facts straight first.