[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What about those Patriots D

mojo chiefs

Why would you panic after 1 week? Oakland overhauled their offense in the off season adding arguably the best WR in the game and a stud RB. The NE defense settled down and did a good job for the most part in the 2nd half. Take away Moss' one TD catch for 73 yards and Oakland didn't really do that well ... and Moss shoud have been tackled TWICE on that play.

Its only the start of the season, you can't possibly be panicking already.

sure go ahead and drop them, pick up the Raider D.

979083[/snapback]

From the first half to the second they showed how they will be. They had a game like this 2 years ago and finished fine. I wish people would drop them im my leagues.

this is exactly why i always tell people to wait on taking defenses, because from year to year things can change. but you'll always get those guys jumping on the pats, ravens, bills, pitt. i love having guys like that in my league. hey mojo what rd did you waste a pick on the pat d?

their run d especially is going to have some troubles it looks like.

Edited by irish