[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

Sigalf03

1 point per 10 recieving yards, 6 pt TD, 1 PPR. I can start two

D. Driver

A. Boldin

E. Kennison

J. Galloway

M. Robinson

TJ. Houshmandzadeh

I am going to start Driver and had planned on Boldin but Cin is playing Cle and last year it turned into a shot out, which TJ would benefit from. I am also thinking about Kennison at home vs. the jets. Any help would be appreciated

I wouldn't go with Kennison. the Jets D isn't bad (although the Chiefs should be able to handle them) but the KC O doesn't go through Kennison. it goes through Holmes and Gonzo. Eddie might do well, but I think you can do better.

T.J. should get some good yards and maybe a score. that could be good enough.

I dunno about Boldin. he could go either way, but I want to see Warner before I believe in him

he never plays well against the Giants

I guess I'd say Housh. tough call though. good luck.

Warner has not really shown favor over Boldin or Fitz during pre-season (Boldin out with broken nose)

I agree that Warner will have to show he will not get flustered easily with the big rush coming at him. If AZ o-line can gel, better for everyone, but not likely in the first few weeks.

I would go with TJ, safe to get you some solid numbers, with possiblility for another shootout.

1 point per 10 recieving yards, 6 pt TD, 1 PPR.  I can start two

D. Driver

A. Boldin

E. Kennison

J. Galloway

M. Robinson

TJ. Houshmandzadeh

I am going to start Driver and had planned on Boldin but Cin is playing Cle and last year it turned into a shot out, which TJ would benefit from.  I am also thinking about Kennison at home vs. the jets.  Any help would be appreciated

979478[/snapback]

DRiver

Boldin

or TJ Housh.