[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know.....

Hugh 0ne

I used the sheets here on Friday night, because it's a long local draft, and I would rather not over-think my draft choices after being through so many mock and real drafts here for the BOTH leagues I'm in.

So, I just went for value and have a strong team that happened to lose by three points this week.

If I'm 1-3 or 0-4 after week 4, I'll begin to worry.

14 team league:

Plummer

Dillon/Barber

Wayne/Roy Williams

Clark

NE OL

Wilkins

J. Vilma

L. Little

Roy Williams

Roethlisberger

Foster/Jacobs/Haynes

Chambers/Stallworth/Williamson

Ben Watson

J. Peterson

B. Berry

S. Taylor

QB situation will be hit and miss, but drafting out of the 8 hole, I had players pretty much falling into my lap, and didn't have any tough decisions to make. Now, if they were the right ones, we'll see.

I based my drafting strategy on things I read at the huddle.

I based my starting lineups on things I read at the huddle.

I went 0-6 this week.

:D

984273[/snapback]

0-4 and I need Westbrook to score 13 tonight to pull out one win for the week. :D

Oh well...I won two champeenships last year so I'm due for a downturn.

Roy Williams killed me in 3 leagues.

Edited by TimC

I based my drafting strategy on things I read at the huddle.

I based my starting lineups on things I read at the huddle.

I went 0-6 this week.

:D

984273[/snapback]

That's because all your opponents are reading The Huddle too, and SOMEBOBY'S got to lose!!

...although I will admit, 0-6 is pretty harsh! :D

there were a lot of points scored. But they were scored by players who'll disappear in the box scores next week. Frisman Jackson's a hot WW commodity but you'll never start him. Marty Booker? C'mon...don't fool yerselves. Stick with yer guns and it'll all level out. Plenty of disappointing weeks by the Studs but don't worry and don't micro-manage cause of 1 week. Especially when that 1 week is Week 1...

984362[/snapback]

Good advice here.

At least, I hope so. :D

BOTNH got the win in the bag and still have Crumpler left(dont worry loaf its only week 1 :D )

32 Homers not even close to being decided until after tonights game still have Westbrook/LJ Smith/Akers/Phil D vs Duckett/Vick/Peterson/ATL D this one is gonna be close

DW2 up by 1.8 with Akers left for him and LJ Smith for me gonna be a close one but i feel a loss coming

Huddle IDP Mock League stomped some cat named Darin3 :D and only 15 points from LJ Smith away from weekly high score there

GMX baring some crazy sh1t big win up 190-169.20 with LJ Smith/Dawkins/Akers left vs Bryon Scott

FUSION win is in the bag and still have LJ Smith left

:D Yikes i just realized i have LJ Smith on all but 1 of my teams...here is to hoping he has the kinda yr i was hoping for!

so far 3 wins in the bag and if lucky could go 6-0 :D but i suspect 4-2 is more likely :D

I use nothing but the Huddle, and went 6 and 3 with 2 games yet to be decided in my regular leagues, and have won 2 out of 3 in the IBL challenge, and could still win the the third though it doesn't look likely.  Two of my three losses were to the people who scored the highest in each of the two leagues.  So overall I'm pretty happy.

984323[/snapback]

My GMX win is looking like a lock ... 5-0 first week (4 BOTH leagues) is on its way baby!

:D  Soooo, what's Roy Williams outlook for the rest of the year, oh great Crystal Baller?

984594[/snapback]

Good WR. Bad OL. Bad QB. Bad play calling. Unless several of those bads are rectified, I'd stay away from anyone on that Lions offense, aside from Kevin Jones.

you were right Hugh One. My team does suck. Here I thought you were just giving me a hard time about my silly posts. I will have to hope for some good waiver wire pick ups

984595[/snapback]

I must have missed something, or I'm not picking up on the sarcasm. :D

Good WR. Bad OL. Bad QB. Bad play calling. Unless several of those bads are rectified, I'd stay away from anyone on that Lions offense, aside from Kevin Jones.

984669[/snapback]

I'm not sure how much confidence I have in Jones as my #2 right now either. :D