Sign in to follow this  
mhayhurst

Strahan or J. Peterson

Would you drop Vilma or R. Barber for Strahan or J. Peterson or stay pat. Both put up so so numbers, while Strahan and Peterson put up mad #'s. Thanks

Would you drop Vilma or R. Barber for Strahan or J. Peterson or stay pat. Both put up so so numbers, while Strahan and Peterson put up mad #'s. Thanks

985199[/snapback]

Dont go knee jerk after one week ...

Also, you would need to know scoring format I think ...

985199[/snapback]

Vilma was solid this week 7-1 tackles. Strahan did have 1.5 sacks to Vilma's zero, but it is only week 1.

This guy needs to post in the Advice forum and ask away.

Peterson is my #2 LB, thought he would bounce back nicely from his half season last year. Bulger got sacked I think 7 times...Peterson is not going to put up that level of production week in and week out, but Strahan might.

But I think this guy is already loaded at all these spots...what's the point of asking these questions???? Really.

Take the gamble if you want, or not.

thanks...I guess. I know my D is stacked and I'm not getting jumpy, just asking a question. This guy appreciates the time you spent to answer the post.