[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Directv Shortcuts

Menudo

I'm in love. DirecTV Shortcuts is the coolest thing ever !!! For those that haven't checked it out, they replay all of the games in 30 minutes. They show every play, every penalty, and even replays on key plays. They skip all of the anlasys, commercials, and huddles. It just goes to the next snap immediately after the play ends. It is awesome. I was in Pittsburgh on Sunday, but got to watch several of the games today in 1/2 hour. It rules !!!!! :D:D

ummm...can you burn them all for me on to a DVD and mail them every Tuesday? 

For real, Direct TV is going to end up getting me sooner or later with stuff like this. :D

985576[/snapback]

They also have the Redzone channel this year that switches to the game everytime a team gets into the Redzone and the NFL Game Mix, which allows you to put up to 8 games on the screen at once !!! :D I didn't get to try them this week, but look forward to it on Sunday. :D

One thing I would like DirecTV to add is to continuously play the games on the channels where they were played (the entire games). Those channels just go to waste, and I would have liked to see the entire Steelers game with commentary, because I forgot to Tivo it. :D

Hmm, what channel is this on, and how soon after the game is up can you watch it?

985593[/snapback]

Answered my own question.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Short Cuts are commercial-free game replays showing every play in 30 minutes or less on channels 731 and 732.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Short Cuts will be available after the conclusion of all NFL Sunday games starting at approximately midnight ET Sunday.

i posted a comment about the "red zone" channel in another thread. it's the coolest. they kept flipping between the saints/panthers, bucs/vikes, seahawks/jags and bears/skins. i have no idea if there was any kind of delay, but i got to see cadillac break off that long run when the bucs weren't even in the "red zone," so either there was a slight delay or the folks at directv have ESP. i previously had decided not to order the extra channels, but there was a free preview this week, and i'm hooked on the "red zone" channel alone. time to sneak the extra $100 out of the wife's purse.

I'm in love.  DirecTV Shortcuts is the coolest thing ever !!!  For those that haven't checked it out, they replay all of the games in 30 minutes.  They show every play, every penalty, and even replays on key plays.  They skip all of the anlasys, commercials, and huddles.  It just goes to the next snap immediately after the play ends.  It is awesome.  I was in Pittsburgh on Sunday, but got to watch several of the games today in 1/2 hour.  It rules !!!!!  :D  :D

985570[/snapback]

its the greatest thing Ive ever seen. I tivo'd 4 games I didnt get to watch yesterday and watched them all in an hour. Got to see lots of players that I didnt get to focus on yesterday. Its football heaven.

funny i see this thread, i have the tv on and thought i hit sportcenter....then all of the sudden it just keeps showing different plays...guess i know what it is now...and its pretty sweet they let ArmedForcesNetwork brodcast it for free