[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I Overracting?

SpinalTapp

My team

CPepp

Dillon

W.Parker

H.Ward (used to be Walker as my #1)

Plax

Flex open (K.Curtis or M.Moore/M.Bennett or waiver pickup)

Heap

Janikowski

Ravens DST

Bench - Bettis, Wiggins, T.Taylor, Cowboys DST, J.WALKER

I give CPepp, W.Parker, H.Ward

I get P.Manning, C.Brown/Henry, J.Horn

Upgrade at QB, Downgrade at RB IF parker keeps job, upgrade at WR

As an alternative, I could get JJ Arrington instead of the Brown/Henry combo at RB

Would you keep what I have or would you make the trade?

i'd pull the trigger. It's too much of an "IF" for Parker. You'll be getting a sure thing with Manning, a definite starter @ RB, and a wash at WR (although I'd lean towards Horn over Ward, given their respective QBs). Who knows if Parker will even start when Staley and Bettis come back?

My team

CPepp

Dillon

W.Parker

H.Ward (used to be Walker as my #1)

Plax

Flex open (K.Curtis or M.Moore/M.Bennett or waiver pickup)

Heap

Janikowski

Ravens DST

Bench - Bettis, Wiggins, T.Taylor, Cowboys DST, J.WALKER

I give CPepp, W.Parker, H.Ward

I get P.Manning, C.Brown/Henry, J.Horn

Upgrade at QB, Downgrade at RB IF parker keeps job, upgrade at WR

As an alternative, I could get JJ Arrington instead of the Brown/Henry combo at RB

Would you keep what I have or would you make the trade?

986284[/snapback]

It is a good trade but the other side is bettis and staley always get hurt. cpep will come around b/c he is a good qb. curtis will become a good sleeper esp. behind an aging bruce and bulger is throwing to him. the vikes rb's is hard to keep but you know one will get hurt and then one will finely get most of the carries. it is a good trade but just some thought of the other side.

Edited by lefty213

I would do that trade. I think you upgrade at all positions. I am not convinced that Parker, who no one even heard of before the Bus and Staley got hurt, will continue to do as well as he did. Plus, Cowher will use Staley and Bettis if they are healthy.

Win, win, win for you.

Return the favor and see mine? --> http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=108343

Lack of a bench at RB is the ONLY reason I'd even consider not doing this deal. Parker was an absolute find for you that makes this deal good.

Just do it....if for no other reason than getting Peyton. I think Chris Brown will have a solid year...good slashing runner and solid receiver. The Titans won't be good but they'll be a lot better than they were on Sunday against the Steelers. Even if Parker explodes all year long you STILL got Peyton and that will be sweet money in the bank every week...plus you upgrade at WR in my mind, too.

Edited by Deacon Frost

Yep, quit bumping and do it. The other guys is insane. You are guaranteed a higher scoring QB, and WR as well. Parker was stellar but has a ton of competition and may or may not last. You still have Dillon at RB, and I'm *certain* you can find another RB. Somewhere along the line a stud will get hurt and a backup will come from nowhere. Think Droughns and Julius Jones both last year. Something similar will happen this year.

I wish the people I played against would offer things like this to me...

Lack of a bench at RB is the ONLY reason I'd even consider not doing this deal.  Parker was an absolute find for you that makes this deal good.

987073[/snapback]

No good reason not to do this trade, other than everyone else in the league should hate you for taking advantage of that poor fool you traded with. :D:D