[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been offered Stephen Davis

Steelhead

Been offered a trade of Stephen Davis and Keyshawn for Harrison. I told the guy to forget it cause who knows about Davis yet and in my 2 keeper league Harrison is one of my keepers. I countered Westbrook and KJ for Harrison and as expected he didn’t like that. Now if I can get him to give me Wayne and Davis I’m thinking maybe I should do this because then I can use Wayne and Green as my keepers for next year. I doubt he’ll trade Wayne to get Harrison but who knows. Anyone else on his team you think I could use to improve my team?

My Team Starters

Brooks

Green, Arrington

Harrison, Bruce, Burleson

Witten

Wilkins

Falcons

My Bench

Warner

Bettis, Faulk

Colbert, Reggie Williams

Baker

His Team Starters

Brady

LT, Westbrook

Mushin, Burress, Wayne

Cooley

Vanderjagt

Bears

His Bench

Palmer

Stephen Davis

Reggie Brown

Keyshawn

Greg Lewis

Cardinals

the keyshawn/davis for harrison is a definite no-go.

i just don't trust davis. he had disappointed too much in recent years for one above average start to wipe that away.

i like getting wayne for harrison if you have a keeper league and you are not going for it this year. wayne is the future and harrison continues to age. since harrision will be stronger this year, however, you should get something else with wayne.

i'd be targeting palmer. he's going to rock this year and is a helluva QB for a keeper league. i'd try palmer/wayne for brooks/harrison.

tony