[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami Bandwagon

MikesVikes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a Miami bandwagon?!?

990139[/snapback]

YES there is. I'm driving.

Just look for the fresh tire tracks across the chests of the Denver Broncos. Anybody catch Ronnie Brown absolutely destroying Champ Bailey last week?

Now where are those Jet fans when you need them?

The bandwagon will only get more and more crowded. Join now before it's too late. Here's a prediction for this Sunday . . .

The Dolphins beat the Jets this Sunday to go 2-0. Jason Taylor knocks noodle armed Pennington out of the game and Fiedler starts by the 3rd quarter.

Either get on or get run over !!!

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

YES there is. I'm driving.

Just look for the fresh tire tracks across the chests of the Denver Broncos. Anybody catch Ronnie Brown absolutely destroying Champ Bailey last week?

Now where are those Jet fans when you need them?

The bandwagon will only get more and more crowded. Join now before it's too late. Here's a prediction for this Sunday . . .

The Dolphins beat the Jets this Sunday to go 2-0. Jason Taylor knocks noodle armed Pennington out of the game and Fiedler starts by the 3rd quarter.

Either get on or get run over !!!

991303[/snapback]

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Consider me on ... :D

Its more likely that the Noodle gets knocked out and Fiedler leads the Jets to a 'W' - because having Wanny as a coach for 5 years - nobody really knows how good Fiedler can be. 

:D

991595[/snapback]

Last year against the Titans in 13 passing attempts he complete 5 to Miami - 2 to Tennessee and also fumbled the ball. He averaged more than 2 turnovers each game he played last year. Don't know that you can blame Wanny for that :D

This was the only time he was even referred to as a passer last year ... during their MNF game with the Jets ...

Miami Dolphins at 10:23

1-10-MIA27 (10:23) J.Fiedler pass incomplete to M.Booker (J.McGraw).

PENALTY on NYJ-J.Ferguson, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at MIA 27 - No Play.

Edited by 1stimer

Last year against the Titans in 13 passing attempts he complete 5 to Miami - 2 to Tennessee and also fumbled the ball.  He averaged more than 2 turnovers each game he played last year.  Don't know that you can blame Wanny for that  :D

This was the only time he was even referred to as a passer last year ... during their MNF game with the Jets ...

991726[/snapback]

No oline - no running game - no coaching - Ricky retiring - games changed due to hurricaines - the OC having a mental breakdown and stepping down - the BS GM search - Marios VPship for like a day - etc

I was joking mostly about Fiedler - but if there is a point to make about Fiedler, last year should not be your 'bar'. Last year was not at all reflective of the Dolphins.

No oline - no running game - no coaching - Ricky retiring - games changed due to hurricaines - the OC having a mental breakdown and stepping down - the BS GM search - Marios VPship for like a day - etc

I was joking mostly about Fiedler - but if there is a point to make about Fiedler, last year should not be your 'bar'.  Last year was not at all reflective of the Dolphins.

991775[/snapback]

Yeah, they were a trainwreck last year, but that doesn't mean you have to throw picks and fumble the ball at least 2 times a game.

He did have 19 or 20 turnovers in 12 games in 2003 also. He ain't the worst, but he certainly ain't a teams best option as a starter.

Yeah, they were a trainwreck last year, but that doesn't mean you have to throw picks and fumble the ball at least 2 times a game.

He did have 19 or 20 turnovers in 12 games in 2003 also.  He ain't the worst, but he certainly ain't a teams best option as a starter.

991804[/snapback]

Again - my statement about Fiedler not to be taken seriously. No body is suggesting that he is 'all world'. It had more to do with the Dolphins luck and how Wanny like a mythical alchemist could change gold into lead.

I was joking mostly about Fiedler - but if there is a point to make about Fiedler, last year should not be your 'bar'.  Last year was not at all reflective of the Dolphins.

991775[/snapback]

Well, the same can be said about the Saints this year. They looked pretty impressive thus far.

Well, the same can be said about the Saints this year. They looked pretty impressive thus far.

991829[/snapback]

Not really ... they didn't lose McAllister and don't have Wanny as their coach. Plus they have a QB who can do something with the ball at times.

The motivation gained from having people quit on you is not the same as motivation gained by a tragic natural disaster in your area.

Nice try though.

Not really ... they didn't lose McAllister and don't have Wanny as their coach.  Plus they have a QB who can do something with the ball at times.

The motivation gained from having people quit on you is not the same as motivation gained by a tragic natural disaster in your area. 

Nice try though.

991840[/snapback]

Haslett is the same as Wanny. They were calling for his head last year, and people there hated him. If I recall, he was on the hot seat last year. Brooks can do little more then Fiedler. He is too inconsistent, just like Fiedler. Add in the fact that they wont be playing in their home stadium, and you have a VERY similar situation.

As much as you might want to think, one player does not make the team.

I agree Haslett and Wanny are two peas in a pod. Haslett has drafted much better than Wanny (don't believe he has GM duties) but has the same ability to take a great team and get the worst out of it.

The Saints should have been SERIOUS contenders dating all the way back to Deuce's first season.

edited to say: Haslett might be worse. One of Wanny's biggest problems was his and Speilman's inability to judge talent and the propensity to be taken on every deal. Haslet has had a good team - a GREAT team. I have never seen a team implode as regularly as his Saints teams though.

Edited by Duchess Jack