[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help structure a deal

Bree22

The other team is very thin at WR.

His team:

RBs

P Holmes

B Westbrook

R Brown

T.J. Duckett

V Morency

A Thomas

J Walker

D Givens

M Clayton

R Caldwell

A Randle El

M Robinson

My Team

D Davis

D McAllister

J.J. Arrington

J Bettis

L Suggs

L Toefield

C Johnson

A Boldin

C Chambers

A Lelie

H Ward

T Calico

I was thinking of offering JJ Arrington and any one of my WRs except Chad Johnson.

Which one of those WRs do you think he might jump on?

I wouldn't trade JJ even up for Westbrook; let alone offer a WR to boot. It's too soon to give JJ the heave ho, and with Deuce and DD as your starters, you can afford to wait out the storm. JMO.

990722[/snapback]

You're nuts if you wouldn't want to get Westbrook for Arrington and if it cost an extra wideout, still do it. I think you'd do well in this trade if you had to part with with Chambers or Lelie to go w/ Arrington, but you may need to up it to Ward or Boldin. Not sure between those two who I'd prefer keeping more, probably Ward I guess.

I wouldn't trade JJ even up for Westbrook; let alone offer a WR to boot. It's too soon to give JJ the heave ho, and with Deuce and DD as your starters, you can afford to wait out the storm. JMO.

990722[/snapback]

Am I reading this correctly? You wouldn't trade JJ even up for Westbrook?! :D

Wow :D

Try to get Westbrook. He's a considerable upgrade over JJ, despite what Deacon Jones, I mean Bill, says.

JJ equals Westbrook in Value? :D

Now that is a surprise. But I am gathering that me giving JJ and 1 of those WRs would be fair trade? I personally wouldn't if I was him becasue you never want to weaken your RBs. That is why I was looking for input for you guys to see if anyone here would think of pulling this kind of a trade off.