[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Artist rendering of new Colts stadium

BiggieFries

Looks sweet. Thanks for posting.

Sounds like some tailgaters will have to find a new location while construction is going on. One thing is for, never underestimate a season ticket holder who wants to tailgate...especially when your team is primed for another Super Bowl Run. I love football.

Yeah that looks cool, but its still going to be in Indiana....

991996[/snapback]

Having lived in Indiana for over seven years, I can say that Indianapolis is a great city. Great shopping/dining/nightlife in the downtown area, two pro sports teams, two minor league teams, two universities, little traffic congestion, and a realtively low cost of living.

Most of the rest of Indiana, unfortunately, follows the stereotype.

the guy selling his design to the mccaskeys:  just envision, a space ship landing in the middle of soldier field.

mccaskeys:  we like spaceships.  SOLD!!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???!!!

993472[/snapback]

:D

Thanks for makin' me wet my pants laughin'!

:D

When I first saw that picture I thought of Conseco Fieldhouse. I suppose the large window at the one end is intended to replicate/honor the Hoosier/Fieldhouse traditions in Indiana.

993634[/snapback]

and they slide open along with the roof! :D

These guys will have the best stadium next year.  Too bad their team has always been a loser due to ownership.

http://helix.azcentral.com/ramgen/realvide...iumanimation.rm

New Cardinal stadium 06

993992[/snapback]

I like how the parking lot is half empty in that animation - just like a real Cardinals game.

Yeah that looks cool, but its still going to be in Indiana....

991996[/snapback]

Just like the east coast biased media... I always loved how when the Knicks and Pacers played thy showed the big city for New York and showed farms and corn silos for Indiana...

Indianapolis is a great place to live. Plenty big enough city for most people (12th largest city in the U.S. according to 2000 census and 2004 estimates). If you come to Indy and you are bored, I don't know what the heck keeps you entertained...

Just like the east coast biased media...  I always loved how when the Knicks and Pacers played thy showed the big city for New York and showed farms and corn silos for Indiana...

Indianapolis is a great place to live.  Plenty big enough city for most people (12th largest city in the U.S. according to 2000 census and 2004 estimates).  If you come to Indy and you are bored, I don't know what the heck keeps you entertained...

994161[/snapback]

Yeah, the East Coast Media likes to think that people who live in Indiana are a bunch of inbred hicks. At the very least, they're smart enough to refuse to pay a half million dollars for a 1,500-square foot house, they won't thow away their income to support Ted Kennedy and Chuck Schumer's welfare states, and realize that the four hours it takes to commute to and from Manhattan every day would be better spent with their families.

Yeah, the East Coast Media likes to think that people who live in Indiana are a bunch of inbred hicks.  At the very least, they're smart enough to refuse to pay a half million dollars for a 1,500-square foot house, they won't thow away their income to support Ted Kennedy and Chuck Schumer's welfare states, and realize that the four hours it takes to commute to and from Manhattan every day would be better spent with their families.

994629[/snapback]

:D:D