[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RICKY!

kevinso91

Curious about one thing.........

Why did you even draft him if you knew he wasnt gonna step onto the field until Week 5? :D

Regardless of the draft slot, that's just a total waste.

993058[/snapback]

WOW..that's a bold statement not knowing what round he was drafted in!I really don't think that it's a waste of a draft pick who did you draft in the last round of your draft?

I drafted a Kicker and Defense with my last 2 picks. Whats your point? If he drafted Ricky with his last pick (which we dont know), there's more than likely value associated with that pick come Week 5.

The point I was making is why use a draft pick on someone you know is out for 4 weeks just to drop him after one week? If the guy wasn't prepared to sit on Ricky throughout his suspension, then draft slot should have been used to select someone of value at that point in the draft where he did select Ricky.

I can not believe all the anti Ricky retoric. There must be a bunch or really smart people with cyrstal balls out there in fantasy football land. Thing is.....had he not taken a sabatical for a year, he would have been a top 5 RB this year. Has everyone forgotten his abilities and potential???? Did anyone see him run in the preseason??? He did not look like a fat, lazy and out of shape running back to me.

He looked....an awfully lot like.......well the old Ricky. I happen to think. despite all the "experts" that he indeed does hold value on the bench. and could end making alot of "experts" look ridiculous. After all did Saban bring him back to just sit on the bench??? I happen to think at the very least.....it could be another two headed monster situation like KC......perhaps 70/30. Then again.....unless R. Brown starts showing us all why he was the number two pick overall. it could be 70/30 with Ricky getting the 70. Funny thing about experts.....they never stop with unlimited knowledge .....but I have yet to see one eat crow.

Trade him to the Guy that has Ronnie Brown and hopefully he's a sucker and you can get value for Ricky, but you drafted him you can't drop him..I've made that mistake before.....Even if Ricky doesn't start in five weeks, he will be productive and possibly be traded? Im in a 10 team league and I challenge you to find a RB right now in my league, If you drop him someone's gonna usa a high waiver to get him....So i say hold him, he's like money in the bank.......