Sign in to follow this  
Chadman

Troy Williamson returning kicks this weekend?

If that's true...and anyone gets points for individual special teams production, or think he could return a kick for a TD with his speed...maybe worth something to you.

I had the radio turned down low, but I think that's what they said. It interests me, just hearing his name mentioned... :D I have the Vikings defense/special teams in one league, and he might be able to break one with his speed. OR...he might fumble twice and Tice will throw Mewelde Moore in there in disgust... :doah:

Man, how did I miss that (his two returns)? The wife interrupted the inner sanctum a couple of times last Sunday, maybe those were the two times. That, and my 11 year old is now into fantasy football and wanted to watch the games for the first time ever, and my concentration has gone to crap this season... :D

If Cowart can't go this week, then I think Koren Robinson will be activated and will return kicks. He will be anxious to prove people wrong, look for some big returns if he plays!! Well, at least one return, since the Vikings defense will shut them out!! :D

Well, at least one return, since the Vikings defense will shut them out!!  :D

997443[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D:D Good One!!!