[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

70's Show

Guest aqua

84 members have voted

1. 1. 70's Show

• Donna
    • Jackie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie?  Cute, slammin' body, and you know that rich little beeyotch is a little tiger in the sack.  :D

996692[/snapback]

Tiger in the sack? She's a rich lady dog princess who believes she's perfect and would make you do all the work. She'd lay there like a dead fish. Donna is an agressive tomboy who would take control and ride ya cowboy and then clean the toilet afterwards. :D

Edited by General Itals

Not even close.  Jackie all the way.  Donna sounds like a dude, and her body?  Ehhh.... no.

Jackie?  Cute, slammin' body, and you know that rich little beeyotch is a little tiger in the sack.  :D

996692[/snapback]

Isn't she from Russia or the Ukraine?

Donna - low maintainence, can probably suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

Jackie - would cost a fortune in upkeep, and I can already hear her saying "You're not putting that thing in me!" (plus the way she always refers to Kelso/Hyde as "Michael" or "Stephen" - past experience shows beware of women who refer to men by their FULL names when nobody else does; heck, MY wife calls me "Chavez" which is nowhere near my first or last name)

Is there a choice at all, really?

Isn't she from Russia or the Ukraine?

997221[/snapback]

Yes, Mila Kunis was born in the Ukraine and moved to L.A. when she was 7 years old.

Topher Grace's real name is Christopher and he thought it was funny to abbreivate it that way.

Wilmer Valderrama is from Venezuela and moved to L.A. when he was 13. His character is "Fez" on the show but he really has no name. His name on the show was an inside joke because they initially referred to him as the "Foreign Exchange Student" AKA "Fes" or "Fez". He also dated Lindsey Lohan so he has benefited from his move to the U.S..

And yes, Donna is far hotter (particularly as a blonde) than Jackie who will be like every whiny, demanding, "never happy" hot rich chick you ever knew in high school who ended up marrying rich and later getting divorced only to end up ugly and even more bitter and nagging. Can you imagine having the Jackie type for a mother?

Donna - she can look goofy and she can look very hot. She's one of those "short-term and long-term" positives.

Topher Grace's real name is Christopher and he thought it was funny to abbreivate it that way.

997519[/snapback]

I heard he changed it to Topher not to be funny, but because he was tired of telling everyone not to call him Chris, but rather his given name of Christopher. He had a real attitude about it. Seems like kind of a self important jerk in real life.

:D

• 4 months later...