[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am going to puke...

BigMikeinNY

I am going to puke followed by 3 days of crying.

In one of my two big leagues, I had beat my arch rival by one point. I talked trashed and taunted him on it all week long. I repeat, I taunted and made fun of my big rival all week long, I beat him 108-109. I won by INDY returning the INT for a touchdown with 2 min left in the Sunday night game. It was by greatest win ever. Well WAS is past tense.

They changed Hasslebacks INT to a fumble, which gave my rival BACK 2 points and gave him the one point victory. If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldnt have any luck at all. I wont be able to live this one down for the rest of my f.f. career.

"crying in NY"

BigMike

In one of my two big leagues, I had beat my arch rival by one point.  I talked trashed and taunted him on it all week long.  I repeat, I taunted and made fun of my big rival all week long, I beat him 108-109.  I won by INDY returning the INT for a touchdown with 2 min left in the Sunday night game.  It was by greatest win ever.  Well WAS is past tense.

They changed Hasslebacks INT to a fumble, which gave my rival BACK 2 points and gave him the one point victory.  If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldnt have any luck at all.  I wont be able to live this one down for the rest of my f.f. career.

"crying in NY"

BigMike

997742[/snapback]

same exact thinh happened to me, but with Jake Delhomme...some how I lost points Monday and a win turned into a loss...I am bitter

In the playoffs last year, I thought I had a tie and won the tiebreaker, only to find out on Monday that they had given the Carolina D an extra sack from the THURSDAY nite game. I lost to the eventual SuperBowl champ by 1 point on a 5 day old sack.

I've had bad beats, but I lost in my local by 3 pts. last week...never got Dallas Clark out of my lineup, so I was a man short. Even with that, I lost because of the sack, fumble recovery, and TD by Jason Taylor with no time left in the DEN/MIA game.

IDP can do that to you...that was a 19 point play for Taylor.

In one of my two big leagues, I had beat my arch rival by one point.  I talked trashed and taunted him on it all week long.  I repeat, I taunted and made fun of my big rival all week long, I beat him 108-109.  I won by INDY returning the INT for a touchdown with 2 min left in the Sunday night game.  It was by greatest win ever.  Well WAS is past tense.

They changed Hasslebacks INT to a fumble, which gave my rival BACK 2 points and gave him the one point victory.  If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldnt have any luck at all.  I wont be able to live this one down for the rest of my f.f. career.

"crying in NY"

BigMike

997742[/snapback]

'The stat flip' can always happen in a close game. Shoulda waited on the trash talk my man.