pa_bolthead

Big Ben, Favre or Warner...?

WDIS @ QB?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. WDIS @ QB?

• Big Ben
    • Favre
    • Warner

I initialy had Big Ben starting this week, but because of his (knee), i'm leaning towards the latter 2, but can't decide between Favre or Warner. It's basic scoring league.

Correct, don't start Roeth....

GB's WR status is up in the air with Walker out, plus he has a shaky OL, so I would wait until that gels more before starting him. So at this point, Warner is the safest bet.

Correct, don't start Roeth....

GB's WR status is up in the air with Walker out, plus he has a shaky OL, so I would wait until that gels more before starting him.  So at this point, Warner is the safest bet.

997938[/snapback]

Agree. I also think the Pack will have some success running on the Browns, which will keep the heat off of Favre and the passing game. Warner will have to put it up a lot and the Rams' defense is not very good.

Agree.  I also think the Pack will have some success running on the Browns, which will keep the heat off of Favre and the passing game.  Warner will have to put it up a lot and the Rams' defense is not very good.

997984[/snapback]

I have to think farve and warner are closer to toss-ups. If I had both I would have to start Warner, as long as you are not penalized too much for INT or FBL.

:D