[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

qb they both suck please your opinion

fwjr137

Yes Brunell would suck IF he was playing Oakland on Monday night. However, he is playing against Dallas on Monday night and Oakland is playing Sunday night. That being said, I would pick Brunell. He's over his injuries from last year and he can play. I don't care for Joey against the Bears. This could be a very ugly game.

harrington vs chicago D, brunell vs oak on monday night .... he`s suppose to get the start ..... he just happen to be on bench in case first string gets hurt .... no one was left but coach says he is supose to start  please your opinion

999363[/snapback]

Harrington.........Dallas will be a tough go for Brunell and the skins.

Well, both of them stink. Harrington does not seem to have the talent to get the job done. But at least he is loaded with weapons to use. Brunell, still has some talent, but I dont know how that offense will help him use it. I think I would flip a coin.

If forced to choose, I'd go Harrington.