[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 3 to start.

Bree22

A Boldin

T Calico

C Chambers

C Johnson

A Lelie

H Ward

Currently starting C. Johnson, A. Lelie and A.Boldin. My scoring works like this 1pt/recpt.; 1pt/10yds rush rec. Tds start at 7pts up to 12pts based on distance. bonuses at 8 or recpts and over 100yds.

As you can see WRs can score very big in my league. I have DD and Duece at RBs so I figured to go for the homerun at WRs. Win or lose it doesn't matter by how much Right?

Ward and Calico are on the bench I my decision is really between Chambers and the other 2. I like Chambers today I also like Lelie and Boldin today also. Both have questionable running games and their offenses will need to throw the ball to win. The Jets offense doesn't look right now and I figured if Miami does get a lead they will sit on it and run the clock out a fast as they can.

Am I thinkging to much? :D:D

Just looking for opinions.

Stay with Chad Johnson (teams go to man), Go with Chambers (Ferrotte seems to like him as a weapon), It was Chambers or McMichael last week, and Lelie (suppose to have a better week tis week). Fitzgerald was the man last week for Arizona. Seems that Warner likes him. You have to ask yourself though, is this the week Boldin looks like the Boldin of last year? :D