Sign in to follow this  
crispirons

colts/jags

where i wager, you can not only bet on the total of a game, but you can also bet a team total. for 1st half too. the number is colts team total for the first half....13.5. i think the colts score 2 t.d.s in the first half, don't you?? they are at home on the turf and i think they come out a little faster than they did last week against the ravens. thoughts??

the line on the game is jags +9. from a teaser perspective, i think you can tease both sides and come away a winner. jags + 15 and the colts -3. i could easily see the number falling in between there. winning ticket with the spread falling between 4 and 14 pts.

Crisp, yeah I would absolutely have to agree. Heck, the Colts could probably cover that in the first quarter with 2 good drives.

Heck, the Colts could probably cover that in the first quarter with 2 good drives.

:D

I think D.Darius may have something to say about that. Colts will be lucky to score 2 in 4 quarters.

where i wager, you can not only bet on the total of a game, but you can also bet a team total.  for 1st half too.  the number is colts team total for the first half....13.5.  i think the colts score 2 t.d.s  in the first half, don't you??  they are at home on the turf and i think they come out a little faster than they did last week against the ravens.  thoughts??

999777[/snapback]

This looks like one of those bets vegas is begging you to take. how many people do you think would take under 13.5? not many. and vegas knows this.

Manning and WR Harrison have accounted for 9,480 yards between them, 58 shy of Jim Kelly and Andre Reed for most all-time by a QB-WR duo.

Jags are the only visiting team to win in the RCA dome last year.

Edited by H8tank

theres talk about indy coming out with a conservative game plan and emphasizing the run. i'm not buying into it. i agree with you doc, vegas does seem to be challenging you on this one. although, i liken it to a college football game where the over s set at 63. astronomical number but then they go out and score 75.

i also agree with h8 to some extent. the jags have an unheralded secondary. mathis always does a good job on the opposing teams number 1 wr. i'm already locked in for a fifty dollar play on the 13.5. also parlayed it with philly -3 for the 1st quarter. i think they come out of the gate fast today. good luck to everyone today on all your ventures.

theres talk about indy coming out with a conservative game plan and emphasizing the run.  i'm not buying into it.  i agree with you doc, vegas does seem to be challenging you on this one.  although, i liken it to a college football game where the over s set at 63.  astronomical number but then they go out and score 75.

1000057[/snapback]

ok...i'm buyin i'm buyin. that pick on the opening drive at the goal line was an indicator. ouch, my uterus. i am trying to rebound on this game. took over 4th quarter 13. need another touch. nine minutes left.

Not as exciting of a game as I'm used to, but the Colts out-muscled, out-physicalled, and pounded the Jag D with the running game.

Exactly he kind of game Jax wanted, and they still got beat. :D