[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Tice be fired in the middle of a game?

Randall

Based on our 6 quarters of regular season action so far, it looks like the Vikings managed to castrate their offense while maintaining their recent tradition of sieve-like defense. Any guesses as to how good a record could win the NFC North?

Somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 is my thinking before really digging into the schedules.

Edited by BadgerBacker

I don't think this is Tice. The Vikes are awful right now Tice or no Tice. Only 1.5 games but so much for C-Pep and the Vikes O being fine without Moss. Again only 1.5 games and they could have a big second half, but man C-Pep looks awful. I think Minny is too talented to be this bad but maybe not.

I don't know who's been the bigger disappointment to me so far, Minny or Balt.

Edited by giantsfan

And Tice should be fired for that? :D

1000603[/snapback]

No, but for stubbornly sticking with him he should. Moe Williams or Moore are better choices. The rookie is probably a better choice.

The D is out of shape huffing for breath in the game. They aren't well prepared or coached well. It's for that which he should be replaced.

Oh, and, the team will be better without Moss.

Its a good ole' fashioned azz whooping. The Bengal D is just getting lucky since Minny O is self destructing. I don't know if you can blame much on the Vike D though. Carson is the real deal. Still a little shakey in the red zone though. Bengals O looks amazing.

Its a good ole' fashioned azz whooping.  The Bengal D is just getting lucky since Minny O is self destructing.  I don't know if you can blame much on the Vike D though.  Carson is the real deal.  Still a little shakey in the red zone though.  Bengals O looks amazing.

1000650[/snapback]

Missed 2 easy TDs to CJ. Could've been an even hugher day for these 2. :D

C-Pep will be going to my bench next week barring a miraciously transformation in the 2nd half.

I will move in McNair next week. He has nice numbers against Baltimore today so I expect he'll help out next week and down the line.

I'm done w/ C-Pep until he shows he can produce.

Hey, at least Da Bears are rolling.