[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

27,604 posts...

Cowboy Killah

27,604 post and I bet only 100 actually offer advise

I'll take that bet.

You're right, there are some posts that needle (ok, more than some), but there are alot of of people here that spend tons of time answering questions as well.

Could they ignore the posts versus getting cranky? Sure.

Could you ignore their crankiness? Sure.

Will either of two questions listed above ever be completely ignored? Not a chance.

Talking smack is one thing...but trying to make people feel dumb (unsuccessfully I might add) for asking a question in an advice forum is uncalled for.

1001495[/snapback]

Oh what sad times are these when passing ruffians can hurt the fragile newbie tool soul. Smack is smack, and its foundation is sarcasm... get a clue before you call someone out.

Why are you talking to us?

Hey football chick...don't talk to the freshmen...they suck. I am balla of the whompostles.

1001597[/snapback]

you were a "freshman" once too  :D

1001640[/snapback]

Shush, newbie fektards. :D

Note: I don't get to say that much, so when the opportunity presents itself, I must jump on it. :D

27,604 post and I bet only 100 actually offer advise

I'll take that bet.

You're right, there are some posts that needle (ok, more than some), but there are alot of of people here that spend tons of time answering questions as well.

Could they ignore the posts versus getting cranky? Sure.

Could you ignore their crankiness? Sure.

Will either of two questions listed above ever be completely ignored? Not a chance.

1001700[/snapback]

I agree. It's just messed up when you ask a valid question and you wait for a reply from someone and when you finally get one it's some freak just trying to get his post count higher so he can look like he's doing something. Anyway, I'm done. I figured out last night that there is an ignore list and I just placed Mr. Ground Corn Meal and Tibias on it so my problem s solved. So...yeah, sorry to those who felt I wasted their time with this, I actually agree. My bad.

If you don’t like what he says ignore it instead of calling him out. :D

He sometimes offers some great advice and sometimes he doesn’t but at least he offers. Crying about it is more childish IMHO since I have seen it sooo many times from the newbie’s.

Grits is picking on me ::D These types of posts get real old.

Just move on. :D

Edited by Joe Six Pack

If you don’t like what he says ignore it instead of calling him out.  :D

He sometimes offers some great advice and sometimes he doesn’t but at least he offers. Crying about it is more childish IMHO since I have seen it sooo many times from the newbie’s.

Grits is picking on me  ::D  These types of posts get real old.

Just move on.  :D

1002018[/snapback]

Old news, read above and move on with me bro. :D

I lurked for a couple of years before wading in to the messageboards...and I say wading in so you can let the vets get to know you aren't a newbie tool or anything.  It worked for me.

1003093[/snapback]

heh...I don't mind being a newbie. My football knowledge up to snuff with most others here even if I do only have like 82 posts or whatever. But I'm not gonna buffer my post count by posting that I rate someone's team a 45182534816235449.92309 or that I'm ignoring them or some goofy crap like that. It's not smack talk, it's annoying. ugh...I gotta stop this, I just gotta. Done now. Promise.

Well, for what it's worth, G&S has always answered my posts in the advice forum with the upmost respect--he's short, sweet, and to-the-point, just as I like it; To some, he may come off as curt and calloused. Also, the fabulously omniscient FF guru, Hugh 1, has extended me the same courtousy. Needless to say I trust both of these gentlemen's advice. They love to get a rise out of you guys and it makes for very entertaining reading.

heh...I don't mind being a newbie.  My football knowledge up to snuff with most others here even if I do only have like 82 posts or whatever.  But I'm not gonna buffer my post count by posting that I rate someone's team a 45182534816235449.92309 or that I'm ignoring them or some goofy crap like that. It's not smack talk, it's annoying.  ugh...I gotta stop this, I just gotta.  Done now.  Promise.

1003496[/snapback]

Dude, just don't let it annoy you. I mean, when you come down to it, You are in a virtual forum, asking people you don't know for advice about your pretend football team. If you lose your sense of humor about all this, then you have bigger problems than who to start this week. :D

I lurked for a couple of years before wading in to the messageboards...and I say wading in so you can let the vets get to know you aren't a newbie tool or anything.  It worked for me.

1003093[/snapback]

Wurd.

1003107[/snapback]

Noobie fektards. :D

Well, for what it's worth, G&S has always answered my posts in the advice forum with the upmost respect--he's short, sweet, and to-the-point, just as I like it; To some, he may come off as curt and calloused.  Also, the fabulously omniscient FF guru, Hugh 1, has extended me the same courtousy.  Needless to say I trust both of these gentlemen's advice.  They love to get a rise out of you guys and it makes for very entertaining reading.

1003536[/snapback]

Hey, see below, thanks for the sig line. :D

Noobie asstard. :D

1003097[/snapback]

Noobie fektards.  :D

1003564[/snapback]

Before I take my ball and go home ala skins style, I'm gonna start "what the feck?" threads on Hugh and darin...:D

:D