Sign in to follow this  
cre8tiff

Let's talk Defense...Sure small potatoes...

Baltimore just doesn't look like Baltimore of old. I have gotten a total of 6 points over the past two weeks. It hans't lost me a contest...yet.

To contrast, IND has 23 points for the same period. Is this an indicator of schedule, or should I be seriously considering adding a WW acquisition like IND?

Baltimore just doesn't look like Baltimore of old. I have gotten a total of 6 points over the past two weeks. It hans't lost me a contest...yet.

To contrast, IND has 23 points for the same period. Is this an indicator of schedule, or should I be seriously considering adding a WW acquisition like IND?

1002511[/snapback]

No opinions? Defense is THAT irrelevant???

Are you going to drop BAL for IND, drop LT for IND, drop Owens for IND ... or what?

I think IND is worth a flyer, I drafted them in several leagues ... but it depends on who you intend to cut

Are you going to drop BAL for IND, drop LT for IND, drop Owens for IND ... or what?

I think IND is worth a flyer, I drafted them in several leagues ... but it depends on who you intend to cut

1002656[/snapback]

I had to drop BAL for IND. We are not allowed a defense in reserve, and this is BAL's bye week.

I had to drop BAL for IND. We are not allowed a defense in reserve, and this is BAL's bye week.

1002833[/snapback]

Wow. That's a bit drastic. I'd take a 0 this week and keep BAL for the rest of the season.

Wow.  That's a bit drastic.  I'd take a 0 this week and keep BAL for the rest of the season.

1002907[/snapback]

No one will be willing to take a 0 to pick him up. Besides, this is the same group that I got C. Martin off WW last week. So I'm not worried. Foolish, maybe.

:D

And it's a silly 7 team league.

1002922[/snapback]

I feel sorry for you, Grits. Welcome to my ignore list.