[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serioulsy, is there any hope for Culpepper?

SpinalTapp

I know it is bad to sell low....but, there are exceptions. For example, I know there are people who STILL believe Dante's bad performances over the past two weeks were isolated issues rather than a prediction of what is to come for the rest of the year. I fear that if I do not move him now and he sucks again, those fools will figure out what I already know....the Vikings are in real big trouble and will be all year.

With that said, I am inclined to trade CPepp to one of these blind owners who might still give me some value in return.

For example, would you make this deal...

I give CPep, M.Anderson, K.Curtis

I get Palmer and Green/Davenport

Palmer and Davenport are keepers...

What do you think of that deal?

Am I crazy to move CPepp now?

I think Tom Jackson had a good point when he said that Randy Moss while in Minnesota was sheltering Culpepper from really having to make difficult decisions. Now that he doesn't have a superstud wr that you can just sling the ball in the air to, he has to make reads and split second decisions. Jackson said it's like he's having to learn all over again how to be an NFL qb. With that said, I think Culpepper will probably show some improvement at about week 5 or 6. No need trading him now, his value is less than anything it has ever been.

Here is my team....it may help you make recommendations...

CPepp

Dillon

W.Parker

H.Ward

Plax

M.Anderson/M.Moore/M.Bennett (awful)

Heap

Tynes (or whatever kicker I grab that week)

Ravens DST

Bench

A.Battle, J.Walker (keeper), J.Wiggins, J.Bettis, K.Curtis

With the trade....

I end up with this team

Palmer

Dillon

Green

Ward

Plax

W.Parker

Heap

Kicker

Ravens DST

is this better than what I got?

I know it is bad to sell low....but, there are exceptions. For example, I know there are people who STILL believe Dante's bad performances over the past two weeks were isolated issues rather than a prediction of what is to come for the rest of the year. I fear that if I do not move him now and he sucks again, those fools will figure out what I already know....the Vikings are in real big trouble and will be all year.

With that said, I am inclined to trade CPepp to one of these blind owners who might still give me some value in return.

For example, would you make this deal...

I give CPep, M.Anderson, K.Curtis

I get Palmer and Green/Davenport

Palmer and Davenport are keepers...

What do you think of that deal?

:D

I will give you Joey H for him. Maybe they both need a change of senary....

:D:D:D:D

With that said, I think Culpepper will probably show some improvement at about week 5 or 6. No need trading him now, his value is less than anything it has ever been.

1002612[/snapback]

His value is indeed low right now .... but not as low as it can get. In addition do you really believe Palmer is that much of a drop off from Culpepper at his best?

Looks like the Palmer owner is trying to play a little hardball...

He also wants Plax in the deal...

Here is the new deal

I give CPepp, M.Anderson, Plax

I get C.Palmer, A.green

Keep in mind Plax is also a keeper player.

Am I giving up way too much and selling CPepp way to low?

If I had to choose a starting QB right now, I'd rather have Palmer than Culpepper. I've watched both games. Against Tampa, I kept thinking maybe he'd get it together in a throw or two. Against Cincy, I lost that faith. He does not look good.

Meanwhile Palmer has been hot for the past lot of games dating back to last year. Th thing is, he doesn't have the softest schedule. But with that offense he could be really good.

Green vs. Anderson, well I would have liked Green, but having had him the last two weeks I don't know that I can stil support that. I think Green bay is gonna have to pass a lot, and not too much of that is gonna go through Green. Still, with all the questions with Anderson (and he hasn't been great yet either) It's at least a wash.

I love the first trade. The second one, leaves you thin at WR.

I have to say though, the way the Vikes have looked, I kinda believe that the best case Scenario for CPep might be about where middle of the road for palmer is the rest of the way.