[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texans Fire Offensive Coordinator

drafter

Was that Chris Palmer? On the game yesterday they pointed out how the guy mentoring Carr (who appears to have regressed) is the same guy vaporlocked Tim Couch.

1002902[/snapback]

As a Dom Davis owner, one has to hope that things can only get better! :D

Its about time to fire the HC for that matter.  He is the one who hired the OC, and gave away his defense because of age for a faster group that is pathetic.

1002774[/snapback]

Yup, Palmer was not the reason that the Texans offense sucks so bad. It is the fact that they do not have the talent on the O-Line. As a Texan fan, I would have preferred to see Capers go and Palmer move up actually. All of you hoping for a more explosive offense now that Palmer is gone, be prepared to wait. Palmer is the one who wanted to open the offense up more and give them more of a downfield game. It is Capers who likes the vanilla offense and win with defense strategy. Big problem is the defense can't consistantly stop other teams.

Yup, Palmer was not the reason that the Texans offense sucks so bad.  It is the fact that they do not have the talent on the O-Line.  As a Texan fan, I would have preferred to see Capers go and Palmer move up actually.  All of you hoping for a more explosive offense now that Palmer is gone, be prepared to wait.  Palmer is the one who wanted to open the offense up more and give them more of a downfield game.  It is Capers who likes the vanilla offense and win with defense strategy.  Big problem is the defense can't consistantly stop other teams.

1003051[/snapback]

Darnit! I was hoping the OC was the problem. It's gonna' be a long year for HOU. :D

Darnit!  I was hoping the OC was the problem.  It's gonna' be a long year for HOU.  :D

1003137[/snapback]

Those are the exact words I told my wife yesterday as I sat and watched the slaughter. :D

Those are the exact words I told my wife yesterday as I sat and watched the slaughter. :D

1003180[/snapback]

I feel your pain. You might've heard me screaming at the television all the way from TX. I'm guessing if they don't show incredible improvement this season, then either Capers or Car is gone, or both.

Then draft OL in 2006! PLEEEEEAAAAASE! They need to realize that T Tony Boselli won't be playing for them anytime soon. :D