[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kicker Poll

cre8tiff

What do you think I should do with my PK?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think I should do with my PK?

• Keep Vandy, he'll score you more points in the long run!
    • Have you seen Shayne Graham's numbers? Drop Vandy and pick him up!
    • Lawrence Tynes is due a HUGE season, drop Vandy and pick him up before someone else does!
    • Man, Arizona is moving the ball, but can't put it in the end zone. Neil Rackers is the way to go!!
    • John Kasay. 'nuff said.
    • Despite last week I think Rian Lindell is the MAN.

We have a 7 person league and NO ONE keeps kickers in reserve, so there are a LOT of good ones on the WW. I picked Vandy, but while he is getting 6 per game, my opponents are getting 12+. This is concerning to me. All of the above kickers are on my WW. SO feel free to comment!

Thank you all!

:D

We have a 7 person league and NO ONE keeps kickers in reserve, so there are a LOT of good ones on the WW. I picked Vandy, but while he is getting 6 per game, my opponents are getting 12+. This is concerning to me. All of the above kickers are on my WW. SO feel free to comment!

Thank you all!

1002805[/snapback]

Please use this one.

Thank you all!

1002805[/snapback]

IMO, wait a week, he's play the Browns next week, the BROWNS!

I have him too, I'm gonna wait it out, Indy should start putting some points up soon. :D

Why bother with a 7 man league, what exactly is the point ... as your post always draft/keep/start the kicker that will score the most points.

1002875[/snapback]

The point of the league is a neighborhood friends league. We only got 7 guys to buy in this year, but we love the comraderie and have a good time with it.

I don't get the second part of the statement. I have a limited amount of knowlege on all the NFL kickers, and thus think that by asking questions like this I can gain insight I may not have be exposed to should I simply go down the list. I simply am not good enough to simply "pick" the one that scores the most points. I want some good trend analysis here with some knowlegeable input, that's all.

The point of the league is a neighborhood friends league. We only got 7 guys to buy in this year, but we love the comraderie and have a good time with it.

I don't get the second part of the statement. I have a limited amount of knowlege on all the NFL kickers, and thus think that by asking questions like this I can gain insight I may not have be exposed to should I simply go down the list. I simply am not good enough to simply "pick" the one that scores the most points. I want some good trend analysis here with some knowlegeable input, that's all.

1002903[/snapback]

Anyone else want to help me? I won't bump it again. Just VOTE fer cryin out loud.

A kicker's scoring ability is largely based on his team's offensive ability to score points.

That generally means:

1. You can't base their performance off of two games where his team was playing highly touted defenses who limited their scoring.

2. You can't consider guys like Shayne Graham over vandy because the Bengals had 2 track meets in a row.

I say keep him, but hey, he's also your kicker and I bet you have roster issues at other spots to worry about more than this.