[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wash has no clue how to use Portis

giantsfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are talking about the Redskins offense?  :D

I was biitching about the Cowboys'.  :D

1004058[/snapback]

Cowboys at least have 3 points and could've had more. Gibbs & the Skins have gone with the QB that gives them the best chance to win. You know, the one with 56 yards two sacks and a pick to his credit :D

I only need 22 more yards from Portis for a win this week and there are nearly 13 minutes left in the 3rd quarter :fingerscrossed:

1004091[/snapback]

I need 100 yds and 2 TD's.... :D gotta love my no. 1 RB! :D:D

I've said it before, although Big Score will disagree, the reason he isn't out there is he is almost worthless on passing downs.  He has stone hands.

1004185[/snapback]

You may be right and you may be wrong but it seems to me Betts is also out there on some regular downs as well. Personally I really think Gibbs just wants to get Betts in the game more so then Portis having bad hands.

Edited by giantsfan

I've said it before, although Big Score will disagree, the reason he isn't out there is he is almost worthless on passing downs.  He has stone hands.

1004185[/snapback]

I completley disagree Hook. He's got Fred Bilentikoff type hands :D

You asz wipes need to take it easy on Brunell. Yeah, he's old and has lost his wheels. He's still got a much better arm than Ramsey.

Several of his long passes have been right on the money, including that TD to Moss a few seconds ago. It's not like the guy has had all night in the pocket. :D

Gibbs does not know how to use Portis, I'll give you that. Brunell is their best shot to win right now. Ramsey is tough, but can't handle the kind of pressure Dallas brought tonight. Campbell is an unknown.

Edited by Jimmy Neutron