[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wash has no clue how to use Portis

giantsfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't bashing, but two prayer bombs to S. Moss doesn't take away from the ugliness of the WAS offense.  I mean, they cannot move the ball.....but I give credit to Santana for going balls out.

1004226[/snapback]

A lot of it was ugly, but Brunells numbers are 20/34 for 291/2 TDs. The team has rushed for almost 100 yards. Not terrible numbers condidering the Dallas D is better than average. :D

A lot of it was ugly, but Brunells numbers are 20/34 for 291/2 TDs.  The team has rushed for almost 100 yards.  Not terrible numbers condidering the Dallas D is better than average. :D

1004233[/snapback]

Yeah I hear yah it just wasn't pretty. Some of those first quarter drives were nausiating.

Cowboys at least have 3 points and could've had more.

1004070[/snapback]

For this offense, that loses games.  :D

1004082[/snapback]

Pretty prophetic given I said that at halftime. This loss was on the offense not defense. The Tuna was happy playing for a 13-0 lead.

A missed FG on the first drive; the inability to turn Newman's interception into anything other than a FG; not even bothering to try a 53 yard FG going into the half; Larry Allen holding in the 4th quarter then putting Thompson in for Jones when we are (were) in the red zone and settling for the FG, again; then Flozell costing us the game with that holding penalty after Keyshawn gained 19 for the first down - there would have been 3 minutes left, 1st and 10 for the Cowboys on like the Redskins 35, we should have been able to get a FG out of that and went up 16-7.

Two blown coverages shouldn't doom a team that played thatgreat of defense all night.

:D