[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a joke

whomper

Dallas still can pull this out but this totally shortening the game approach that Dallas does with a lead can really bite you on the ass sometimes..They do it too early in the 2nd half..And Cortez is a Megan Fox

Edited by whomper

Dallas still can pull this out but this totally shortening the game approach that Dallas does with a lead can really bite you on the ass sometimes..They do it too early in the 2nd half..And Cortez is a Megan Fox

1004205[/snapback]

I agree. This sucks. They laid down just to get a field goal in their last drive.

What a F in joke..Burned on 4th down conversions and a pusslie gameplan..Timid bullchit offense in the 2nd half..

If they do end up losing its a bigtime choke

Edited by whomper

that was sickening. the only good that can come from this loss is if parcells decides to grow a pair and, oh, maybe go for the jugular, like jimmy johnson used to do.

on a related note, i completed my time machine on schedule but didn't have time to get it to the MNF booth when aikman, emmitt and irvin were there.

unbelievable. sean payton called a great game ... for about 58 minutes.

1004241[/snapback]

Are you kidding me. You get near the goal-line, twice and you have your 2nd and 3rd string RBs playing. And instead of trying to score you try and line it up for a kicker that doesn't even belong in the NFL. Please, Payton can't spell offense much less run one.

That was a lame 2nd half.... They deserved too lose

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Are you kidding me. You get near the goal-line, twice and you have your 2nd and 3rd string RBs playing. And instead of trying to score you try and line it up for a kicker that doesn't even belong in the NFL. Please, Payton can't spell offense much less run one.

That was a lame 2nd half.... They deserved too lose

1004307[/snapback]

i'll revise my post and say he called a decent game. but i don't think on either field goal they were "near" the goalline. they got to the 10 on the first field goal and to the 17 on the other, and both times they immediately had 5-yard penalties. i don't think they ever had first-and-goal. they had a third-and-9 and a third-and-15. no coach is going to go for it on fourth down from those distances. the backup RBs had five carries and two receptions. i agree they should've had julius in in the red zone, so who knows what happened there. and yeah, cortez is crap.

Same old Lame Ass Cowboys. They should change their name to the Clankboys. To think, I actually had something of a positive attitude about this team going into the year.

Alas, the fact that if you remove their 8-2 stretch from the beginning of the year a couple of seasons ago, they are a solid 33% winning team over the past 5 years. Quality franchise, I say. Quality. And I'm an idiot fan of theirs (kinda redundant, those terms...Idiot...Clankers fan)!!

Just glad we got this over with. Now I can sit back, watch them suck, and enjoy them winning 4 or 5 more games this year.

1004205[/snapback]

Parcells was something like 70-0 when leading by 13 or more in the 4th quarter. His strategy has been pretty good in the past. 70-1 is still pretty good :D

Plus, The Skins got three very, VERY, VERY unlikely plays in order to win the game. The two bombs for TDs and that 25 yard (or whatever) scramble by Brunell on 3rd and 4 miles. Those plays aren't made regularly by a good offense, let alone an offense that was as bad as the Skins' had been to that point in the game.

The play of the game I thought was when Dallas had the ball after Wash. scored their first TD. Cowboys had 3rd and long and Bledsoe completed a pass to Keyshaun for a firstdown only to have it negated by a holding penalty on Flozell Adams. That one hurt.

Edited by goose228