msaint

CBS Sportsline: No stats from DAL-WASH game

Anyone else's CBS Sportsline league not have the stats added from the DAL-WASH game yet?

one of my two cbs leagues has stats. One of the first things I did was make sure that the one I Commish had stats and it did. whew!

Edited by loaf

For some reason it's taking alot long for this site to up date the scores and such...I think because they decided to promote the free leagues...which is fine...it's just alot slower this year.

Anyone else's CBS Sportsline league not have the stats added from the DAL-WASH game yet?

1004799[/snapback]

msaint,

From my league home page:

"Missing Stats from the Washington @ Dallas game

We are aware that the stats are missing from the Washington/Dallas game. This is in the process of being corrected and your league will be updated shortly. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this matter."

msaint,

From my league home page:

"Missing Stats from the Washington @ Dallas game

We are aware that the stats are missing from the Washington/Dallas game. This is in the process of being corrected and your league will be updated shortly. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this matter."

1004822[/snapback]

:D thanks. the natives in my league were getting restless...esp. the santana moss owner. :D

I had a great comeback win last night... Then I get an e-mail from sportsline saying I lost! :D

On a side note, anyone se the picture of Brooks on the homepage?? Those eyes are priceless!

:D

No stats for me either. Also, there is no message reassuring our league that they are on top of it. How hard can it be to update the stats? This should be taken care of by now.

they were updating things last night as the game was going on...

and then this morning, nothing...

now they are updated, though

mine finally got updated as well. Last week it was Fanball during the games and this week it is CBS sportsline

my league was finally updated, FYI.

We're still waiting on ours... strange that they are staggered like that. I'm not tech-savy enough to understand it, but I would have thought that all of these stats would have pretty much updated a the same time.

This is not the place to get this kind of support or information. Please contact your providers if you have problems.

Oh, I'm sorry. You only get this response when you have these kinds of discussions about MFL :D I'm sure it was just an oversight that this thread was not closed and locked immediately.

Edited by Roller Coasters

I dunno what happened...they also updated the score for the Bears D pretty mcuh on the fly...

they had 50....51....then 52.....thanks CBS :D