[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ron Dayne?

goose228

Also note that every RB that left Denver via trade or free agency has never put up better numbers with his new team.

1005931[/snapback]

Um, the tally is 3 and the jury is still out on two of 'em, IMO.

My take on the Denver RB situation:

Anderson - Has inside track in that if he starts off well Monday night he should stay in BUT if he starts off with another fumble or 15-20 yards on 7 or 8 carries he'll be "rested".

Dayne - I believe he'll be the # 2 this week. If Anderson falters at all Dayne will be first in and even if Anderson runs okay I think Dayne gets some carries. If he runs well andything can happen.

Bell - I have him so this isn't a biased take, is SO over rated. In the past 1 + season has been given chance after chance to be the # 1 guy and talked about time after time in here as the possible # 1 guy and yet has been beaten out by Q, Droughns, Anderson, and Dayne. I just don't think he has it and certainly not now.

Q - To me he was brought back as depth chart filler and to maybe return kickoffs. In addition to being a RB less than a year off of knee surgery, RB's almost always need 2 years to fully recover, he showed pretty clearly he is not built to be an everydown RB. I truly see him as ZERO threat to win the job. Could he be a 3rd down guy at some point? That I can see but not right away I don't think.

As usual the Den RB situation is one that should be avoided by all but desperate owners that need RB help on their team (like me in one of my leagues). If you have one plugged into your line-up your either gonna get some value here and there, or your gonna pull your hair out when you get 5/29 out of one of them.