[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michele Tafoya's Replacement

Kung-fu Midgets

Hugh guys are all sexist pigs! :D

1007943[/snapback]

And the problem with that is? :D

If they are going to have some inane, mindless prattle going on forcing me to miss plays :D The least that they can do is let me laugh at Joe for asking a pair of tits for a kiss. :D

Edited by DKF

Suzy Kolber looks likes she aged a decade during the off-season.

As much as it pains me to admit it, I noticed this too. Suzy is my age (43) & it is sad to see her beginning to show it. :D The only thing worse than this is to hear that in a fantasy football draft, she took Favre with the 6th pick in the first round. :D

Seriously, can anyone in the U.S. spell this word? This is a second-grade word - it's HUGE. HUGE. HUGE.

(I apologize if I am missing some kind of joke. Bad grammar and spelling really bother me.)

1007227[/snapback]

I love it when newbs do this. Just a great way to start a morning :D ... oh, and we did "Huge" in first grade at our school, so quit yer yappin, relax, and enjoy the Huddle -- Miss Spelins and all ... :D

wow--I would have guessed that she was 10 years younger than that.  (well, I would have guessed that last year anyway)  I think the new haircut did her in.

1012470[/snapback]

I wouldn't kick Kolber out of bed for eating crackers. But then again, my wife would summarily cave my skull in with a tire iron... after I was done cleaning up the crumbs, of course.

Edited by yo mama

suzy has a problem with that neck. her face is good, but that neck looks like it has ropes running through it.

suzy - if you are reading this, wear a turtleneck.

tafoya knows more about football, but who cares. when you cut to the sideline broad, it should be all about babe watching, not analysis. the bar would take a collective pause when stark came on just to see what she was wearing.

tony

Seriously, can anyone in the U.S. spell this word? This is a second-grade word - it's HUGE. HUGE. HUGE.

(I apologize if I am missing some kind of joke. Bad grammar and spelling really bother me.)

1007227[/snapback]

Apology excepted! :D