[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB PICK-UP

ImRockn24_7

8 team league. 6 points for td or 300yds passing plus an extra 6 for every 100 yds thereafter. Minus 1 for interception.

Looking for someone to be a #2 qb for bye week or to cover for injuries.

Since this is a 8 team league we are limited to only 2 free agent pick-ups for the year. I must choose wisely. I listed them in the topic description in the order I think they rate. Thanks

Not sure who your #1 Qb is, but I'd look hard at McNair, or more importantly, his schedule.

He has some great match-ups coming up, and you might find yourself tempted to start him more often.

PIT will always be run-first, and an average day from BB is always gonna look like 200/1 TD. Mcnair, playing from behind often, should be 225-250/1-2 TDs on average, with the liklihood he could do a lot more by having to throw 35-40 times a game.

BB would be lucky to throw 20-25 times a game.

The only downside to Mcnair is that if the Titans are out of it by Week 10 or 11, they may give Volek some work. But if they keep beating the teams and hanging around (which they just proved they can), mcnair could be huge down the stretch as they are fighting for a playoff spot. And like I said, he has some great match-ups (STL, HOU twice, IND twice, SF, ARZ, SEA, CLE, OAK, CIN....all games that should be high-scoring).

Swammi