[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delhomme just got dropped

Fenokee

An owner in my league just dropped Delhomme for Dilfer. (This is basically a TD league, with bonuses not kicking in till certain bench mark are hit). I've got Culpepper and McNair as my QBs (yeah - i know...yuck) and was looking to pick up Rothelisberger (drop McNair). But now that Jake is in the player pool, I'm beginning to reconsider.

Jake has started off slowly, but overall, will probably be more of a passing threat than Big Ben. Just curious what others think about this and which dicrection would you go? Ben or Jake?

Thanx in advance

I don't expect Delhomme to begin passing like he did last year. That was because of all the RB injuries. I would not expect Delhomme to not do a whole lot more from week to week then he has done now. That being said, the Steelers are a run first and second and pass only when necessary team. Delhomme is probably the better addition then Roethlesberger.