Sign in to follow this  
Clemson81

Ricky Williams

NO! Benson will be the starter in Chicago after his bye week. Benson is better than Ricky Williams, trust me I'm a Texas fan, and watched almost every college game they played. Ricky will be giving up more carries to Brown than Benson will to Jones.

NO!  Benson will be the starter in Chicago after his bye week.  Benson is better than Ricky Williams, trust me I'm a Texas fan, and watched almost every college game they played.  Ricky will be giving up more carries to Brown than Benson will to Jones.

1008416[/snapback]

I only got one answer to this. Anyone else want to chime in? :D

i'd keep benson. who knows what the hell williams will do when he returns. i think it's more likely that he has lost a step vs. he will return to his old form.

tony

another tough call to make because jones is playing so well and ronnie isn't i've already heard rumors of ricky getting his shot upon returning. remember the dolphins are off next week so ronnie has to show whatever worth he has against the panthers this week and that could open the door for williams in week 5 although they will be playing buffalo

go with ricky...Ricky may not be a stud when he comes back..but he will put up better numbers than benson...you gotta remember that benson is still 2nd on the depth chart behind T.jones..although all the talk about him taking away Jones carries soon...I jsut don't see it happening..Jones is playing too well right now

I'd sit tight. Look at the SOS and factor in that TJ did great the first 6 or 7 games of last year...and dropped of the face of the earth.