Sign in to follow this  
ferus6

Trade advice

I am in a league the is based on performance. I do get .5 points for each reception. I must play a QB,2 RB, 3 WR, 1 K, 1 Def(team).

I currently have Matt Hasselbeck

Edgerrin James

Ronnie Brown

J.J. Arrington

Joe Horn

Chad Johnson

M. Muhammad

Santana Moss

Trade offer to me.

I would get Willis McGahee and Drew Bennett.

I would give him Ronnie Brown and Chad Johnson.

Would you make the trade?

I would make that deal. Brown's bye week is coming up and then after that he may be # 2 behind Ricky in Miami. And since JJ is your #3 RB, you need someone a little more reliable after week 4. I think because you have some other strong WR you are in position to make this deal. But I think Johnson finished with some MONSTER stats this year. I would see if you can make that deal, but substitute any other receiver.

I would make that deal.  Brown's bye week is coming up and then after that he may be # 2 behind Ricky in Miami.  And since JJ is your #3 RB, you need someone a little more reliable after week 4.  I think because you have some other strong WR you are in position to make this deal.  But I think Johnson finished with some MONSTER stats this year.  I would see if you can make that deal, but substitute any other receiver.

1009134[/snapback]

I agree. Try to pawn off another receiver. Also remember that Willis M has his stock low right now, but he faced a very tough TB defense. Against softer defenses, his stats will rise.

HOPS

i don't like mcgahee for chad. chad is simply too much of an impact player right now and willis ain't been puttin' up squat.

tony