[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Warriors

Randall

Any Defense That’s Playing Against Houston: :D

Believe me, if the Texans weren’t on a bye this week, I’d be recommending their opposing defense. Fewest points in the NFL. Fewest yards on offense. Second fewest first downs. Tied for third most turnovers on offense. Has given up the most sacks so far. Folks, looks like betting against the Texans’ offense this year will pay off better than a rigged slot machine.

Good work as usual Mama. :D

I wonder though, did you intentionally omit Koren Robinson from the Viking WR analysis (I'm sure that you did), and why? From what I understand, he will likely get time at WR for the Vikes this week with Burleson out. I take it you're not expecting much from him?

Good work as usual Mama. :D

I wonder though, did you intentionally omit Koren Robinson from the Viking WR analysis (I'm sure that you did), and why?  From what I understand, he will likely get time at WR for the Vikes this week with Burleson out. I take it you're not expecting much from him?

1009117[/snapback]

I thought long and hard about Robinson. But honestly, what is there to recommend? He's a booze hound and bust on a new team whose offense stinks worse than 3rd-rate Tijuana hooker snatch. If he performs well, more power to him. But I simply had no basis - other than dumb luck and an unconfirmed report of his potential involvement this week - to go by. Though, I suppose I should have named him in the "guys I thought about recommending" section. But if I don't reel myself in each week, that section gets pretty big.

Edited by yo mama

I thought long and hard about Robinson.  But honestly, what is there to recommend?  He's a booze hound and bust on a new team whose offense stinks worst than 3rd-rate Tijuana hooker snatch. 

1009138[/snapback]

Funny stuff Yo, nice column again.

How absurd would it be if KRob was the one that helped turn around the Vikes offense.......naw, not gonna happen :D

Funny stuff Yo, nice column again.

How absurd would it be if KRob was the one that helped turn around the Vikes offense.......naw, not gonna happen :D

1009244[/snapback]

If he does, I'll talk about what he did next week. Problem is, so will everyone else.

that report makes me look pretty smart for taking Chris Perry somewhat early in a dynasty league :D

1009271[/snapback]

He's the guy I like most from this installment too. Unfortunately, the only league I own him in is one in which I really have no use for him and aren't likely to (10-team league in which I have plenty of RB depth).

He's the guy I like most from this installment too.  Unfortunately, the only league I own him in is one in which I really have no use for him and aren't likely to (10-team league in which I have plenty of RB depth).

1009377[/snapback]

Skrappy, it's okay to admit that you've fallen in love with Jose Cortez, too. I won't think any less of you.

Edited by yo mama

that report makes me look pretty smart for taking Chris Perry somewhat early in a dynasty league :D

1009271[/snapback]

:D That is impossible

Is there a thread on that subject?  :D

1009474[/snapback]

Offseason, I think it was a milestone post as well.

Yo mama, great work as usual.  However, is there any chance that this could get out on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays?  Since most leagues start the waiver process on Tuesdays, it would really help to see this article on Tuesdays.  Thanks for all your hard work!

1010070[/snapback]

That's a reasonable enough request, Hazen. But I cannot accomodate you for a number of reasons. There are just too many logistical barriers. I spend a lot of time thinking, researching, writing, and editing every article. As it is, I start the process Sunday evening and frequently do not finish until very, very late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. To be honest, you probably wouldn't like the finished product nearly as much if I had 24 fewer hours to work with.

In addition, there are already a number of other quality weekly articles here at the Huddle that come out on Tuesday, including the Free Agent Forecast.

Edited by yo mama

That's a reasonable enough request, Hazen.  But I cannot accomodate you for a number of reasons.  There are are just too many logistical barriers.  I spend a lot of time thinking, researching, writing, and editing every article.  As it is, I start the process Sunday evening and frequently do not finish until very, very late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.  To be honest, you probably wouldn't like the finished product nearly as much if I had 24 fewer hours to work with.

In addition, there are already a number of other quality weekly articles here at the Huddle that come out on Tuesday, including the Free Agent Forecast.

1010211[/snapback]

Thanks Yo Mama, I understand your time constraints. Not to disrespect anything here at the Huddle, including the Free Agent Forecast, but when you are in a 16 team league, the vast majority of the players listed in the Free Agent Forecast were never free agents in my league. That's why I like the Waver Wire Warriors report so much, although I still prefer the name Trash Can Report. :D