[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a reason NOT to do this trade...

Chavez

:D ...sort of a salcap/dynasty type league;

My other RBs are Dunn, Rudi Johnson, and DeShaun Foster - this gives me license to trade or outright dump Foster.

Burleson is injured - I still have Steve and Rod Smith at WR to go with Lelie - not a fan of the two Den WRs, but maybe one could be packaged with Foster in a trade.

The other part is I'm hard against the cap, so this trade should free up some flexibility for me as well.

I WANT to pull the trigger, gimme a reason not to.

:D ...sort of a salcap/dynasty type league;

My other RBs are Dunn, Rudi Johnson, and DeShaun Foster - this gives me license to trade or outright dump Foster.

Burleson is injured - I still have Steve and Rod Smith at WR to go with Lelie - not a fan of the two Den WRs, but maybe one could be packaged with Foster in a trade.

The other part is I'm hard against the cap, so this trade should free up some flexibility for me as well.

I WANT to pull the trigger, gimme a reason not to.

1009891[/snapback]

LT

The reason would be because I think LT is still the best fantasy player in the game.

But I think I still make that deal. I really like Deucey and Parker has looked fantastic as well. Plus I think Burleson is highly overrated. Freeing up salary cap space is just a bonus.

The reason would be because I think LT is still the best fantasy player in the game.

But I think I still make that deal.  I really like Deucey and Parker has looked fantastic as well.  Plus I think Burleson is highly overrated.  Freeing up salary cap space is just a bonus.

1009930[/snapback]

That was my thinking - don't get me wrong, I love the crap out of LT, but the quantity he offered was just too much to turn down. If Parker goes belly up, it'll bite me in the butt, but as of right now, I like the move.

The gyner just downgraded the trade - a true blockbuster deep-sixed due to his lack of nut.

It's gone from LT/Burl for Willie/Deuce/Lelie

TO

Dunn/Burl for Deuce/Lelie; still an upgrade but really cuts into my flexibility on a few levels.

The gyner just downgraded the trade - a true blockbuster deep-sixed due to his lack of nut.

It's gone from LT/Burl for Willie/Deuce/Lelie

TO

Dunn/Burl for Deuce/Lelie; still an upgrade but really cuts into my flexibility on a few levels.

1010004[/snapback]

That is actually better for you. You keep LT and he keeps Willie. Obviously I rather have LT so it is better for you. Personally I HATE Lelie but I'd do the deal just for Deuce.

That is actually better for you. You keep LT and he keeps Willie. Obviously I rather have LT so it is better for you. Personally I HATE Lelie but I'd do the deal just for Deuce.

1010016[/snapback]

And I agree with Giantsfan on this too. Only I don't hate Lelie...not crazy about him, but I'm still unconvinced that Burleson is too much of an upgrade over him, especially considering he's hurt right now. Deuce on the other hand I think is a clear upgrade over Dunn.

And just to clarify my position I do hate Lelie and think he is WAY over rated in that he's never really done anything, but I also think Burleson is way over rated and since he is hurting now and will miss Sunday's game those 2 are almost a wash and Deuce is much better than Dunn so get it done.

just to clarify my position I do hate Lelie and think he is WAY over rated

1010042[/snapback]

I can't hate Lelie...he's a UH alumn and I am too in a not-really-kind-of-way (I took 1 weekend class there years ago). :D

Though I did see Tom Brady and the Wolverines come in and whoop the crap out of the 'Bows back in 1998 I believe. :doah:

Edited by Skrappy1

And just to clarify my position I do hate Lelie and think he is WAY over rated in that he's never really done anything, but I also think Burleson is way over rated and since he is hurting now and will miss Sunday's game those 2 are almost a wash and Deuce is much better than Dunn so get it done.

1010042[/snapback]

Give me a couple more weeks of dropped passes and missed opportunities and I'll be right there with you! I'm starting to think I drafted the poor man's Dante Stallworth!

At least I got him in the 7th round though, and as a WR3 I can't complain too much.

Sorry the deal didn't work out better for you Chavez, but I think anytime you can get Duece, you're doing well. I'm not sure why your trade partner has such a thing for Burleson, but more power to him.

Sorry the deal didn't work out better for you Chavez, but I think anytime you can get Duece, you're doing well.  I'm not sure why your trade partner has such a thing for Burleson, but more power to him.

1010061[/snapback]

He has the woodrow because he's a Vikings fan...

...and I just realized that LT, Rudi, and Deuce all have week 10 byes.... :doah: ...fortunately I can go one RB/3 WRs but I think I'll pencil the "L" in there for now anyway.

We'll see what I can roll D Foster and Lelie into trade-wise.