[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Jones or Davis?

royhobbs9

Who should I start this week?

Thomas Jones at home against Cinci or

Steven Davis at Miami?

1010361[/snapback]

I think matchups only take you so far. Davis is getting the red zone carries and turning into the workhourse for the Panthers offense. Chicago's looking good, but that's more a defense and special teams good than a domanant run-game good. I think there's a better chance that 1) Carolina will be winning in the 4th Q, thereby giving more carries to Davis to burn the clock and 2) Chicago being behind (or at least close) in the 4th Q, leading to pressure to use the passing game more.

I say give Davis the ball.

Davis....Miami DE is underated but the Jets were able to run ball.....Cmart had chances to score......Jones is playing the Bengals and I think there DE is for real....can't believe I just said that........I think the bengals win big and chicago is forced to pass and thats pretty scarey...Jones won't get that many touches this week....The lions and the blowout game dictated that kind of production.....He's good but the match-ups say Davis.