[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mewelde Moore

notamomo

Believe me, I like seeing that in the Start/bench list. But can it really be true? Is he a good start this week?

I planned to keep Mewelde stashed on the bench until Tice gets his head out of his hindquarter. I definitely think he's the best of the bunch in Minny. But that aint saying much right now. Anyone playing him this week? :D

Latest rumor from the mill...Denny Green in Arizona is inquiring about the availability of Michael Bennett. Just a rumor, and probably not worth anything. This is the last year of Bennett's contract and with his abysmal performance thus far I doubt they could get anything worth going after anyway. Just passing it along to those searching for info.

Personally, I think this will be the week that Moore breaks out and becomes the #1 back, but it's just a homer's hunch.

I think Moore is worth the gamble this week. Vikes are due to win a game and playing the road weery Saints at home gives them a great chance. If Moore starts, he should rack up some nice yardage like last year. He doesn't score much, but if you are in a performance league.....he could get you 10-12 points this week. Up to Tice to just leave him in the game.

-- Michael Bennett Resumes Starting Role --

Thu Sep 22, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings RB Michael Bennett resumed his role as the Vikings' nominal starting running back Wednesday. RB Mewelde Moore, who replaced Bennett after he fumbled twice in the Vikings' 38-7 loss to Cincinnati, also saw time with the first team. Bennett expressed frustration with what he considered a quick hook, but HC Mike Tice said: "I haven't lost any confidence in Mike because he had a couple of fumbles." Bennett said he cleared his head during a fishing expedition earlier this week. "I'm definitely happy [Tice's] confidence is still there," Bennett said. "I'm not going to lose any confidence in myself and my abilities."

FWIW

I was tempted to until I heard Tice saying that Bennett is still the #1.

I guess fumbling twice when you have 3 carries isn't enough to lose your starting RB job in Minnesota.

1010687[/snapback]

Bennett must have compromising photos of Tice in a gay bar or something. He always gets the nod.

IMO Bennett is the best RB they have. I don't expect either RB to have a great game running the ball. I would not be suprised to see both do decent in the passing game though.

my predictions

Bennett = 40 yards rushing 70 yards recieving and a TD

Moore = 30 yards rushing and 40 yards recieving.

When a QB is struggling like Culpepper the best thing you can do is shrink the offense down and make it simpler. I would expect a shorter passing game with the TE's and RB's more involved and then to stretch the field as the day goes on.

i wouldn't start any Minnesota RB.  Vikes are getting killed at the line.  There are no holes to run through.  I blame a half of their problems with poor line play and half with Scott Linehan gone. 

stay away from Minnesota RBs!!!

1012841[/snapback]

The games I saw there were creases there and Bennett was hesitant abd was caugt because of it. There weren't hufe holes, but Bennett didn't explode through either. I think the whole team is out of sync.

I too am staying away from starting Minn. RB's.