[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coolest uniforms in NFL

Clemson81

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The uber-gay Bucs spamshirts from years past. Did they ever wedge Warren Sapp into day-glo orange with the three musketees-lookin gay guy on them on throwback day?

1012036[/snapback]

Agree. Those bright orange spamshirts were lame.

I always liked the Bengals' uniforms, especially the helmets.

The Bears, Chiefs, Packers' Dallas white and Redskins white uniforms are classics.

I don't like the new Detroit uniforms. The black and blue spamshirts look dumb.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

More old school: when Jefferson wore those silver goggles under his helmet with the light blue Chargers jersey that looked crazy cool.

1017681[/snapback]

that also conjures up memores of dickerson with the rams. those unis were ok, not great...but dickerson looked cool as hell. that guy was an intimidating presence on the football field for a few years there.

The uber-gay Bucs spamshirts from years past. Did they ever wedge Warren Sapp into day-glo orange with the three musketees-lookin gay guy on them on throwback day?

1012036[/snapback]

He actually had to wear those spamshirts for his first year in the league. The current owners (Glazers) refuse to have the team wear the orange and creamsickle spamshirts with the butt pirate on the helmet. Unless they ever sell the team, you will never see those spamshirts again.

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

No one's mentioned my fave: the Patriots Old School Road White with the minuteman and red and blue piping. Best ever.

1017681[/snapback]

God I hated that old helmet. A minuteman snapping a football? It was the worst helmet in the league, and I'm glad it's gone. It's bad enough losing to them everytime, but if I had to see that ridicuolous logo too, I'd puke.

Guest THEbigred

Colts, Steelers, Pack, Chiefs, Lions (ie the normal blue, not white or that hideous freakin new black crap)...even the Vikes. The classics that stand the test of time and are ahead of the wannabes, always. Steelers probably only home ones though, the white just takes away from the whole look a lot.

Although I might add the Pats, if it wasn't for the silver color. What crack addict decided red/white/blue....and SILVER....was a good idea? :hurl:

Edited by THEbigred

God I hated that old helmet.  A minuteman snapping a football?  It was the worst helmet in the league, and I'm glad it's gone.  It's bad enough losing to them everytime, but if I had to see that ridicuolous logo too, I'd puke.

1017798[/snapback]

Well, I know a lot would disagree, and probably ask the question: losing the big games is really getting to you, isn't it?

The Minutemen were the original all american ass kickers and don't you forget it!

He actually had to wear those spamshirts for his first year in the league.  The current owners (Glazers) refuse to have the team wear the orange and creamsickle spamshirts with the butt pirate on the helmet.  Unless they ever sell the team, you will never see those spamshirts again.

1017774[/snapback]

i am almost positive that in the last 5 years the bucs have worn the orange spamshirts for one game.