[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am STARTING KROB this week

keggerz

before you go and try and call me crazy this is in Fusion 16 team IDP

He has a ton of talent and with Burlesson out there is a glimmer of hope albeit a slim glimmer its still a glimmer...

I am starting: Hasslebeck, Dillon, Holt, Ward, Glenn, KROB, LJSmith Kaeding on Offense

my only other alternatives are the likes of MFaulk, VHaynes, Becht so since I have always been a fan of KROBs ability I am running him out there....

who else is with me?? :D

edit-I own Burlesson :D

Edited by keggerz

before you go and try and call me crazy this is in Fusion 16 team IDP

He has a ton of talent and with Burlesson out there is a glimmer of hope albeit a slim glimmer its still a glimmer...

I am starting: Hasslebeck, Dillon, Holt, Ward, Glenn, KROB, LJSmith Kaeding on Offense

my only other alternatives are the likes of MFaulk, VHaynes, Becht so since I have always been a fan of KROBs ability I am running him out there....

who else is with me?? :D

edit-I own Burlesson  :D

1011933[/snapback]

Yeah then after we do that we can jump off a cliff together. :D

On the serious side I think Koren will eventually be there go to player on offense, not sure it will be this week though.

Eaaaaaaaasy there big fella!

While K-Rob will be in the game, all indications at this point are that he will be relegated to kickoff/punt return duty and not much else.

There is certainly a chance that he could see more action, but it'll probably be another week before they start chuckin' the ball his way.

I think it's a wonderful play.

Very ballsy.

:D

1012187[/snapback]

I am not even playing you ...I am playing Osmo and I am a 50pt Favorite that is most likely gonna get his ass handed to him....

have to play krob no Ray Ray no LArrington not that I have started him yet this yr anyway STaylor NO Demps NO THolt have to start Shaun Part Time Williams and Andre Woolfolk

its gonna be a blood bath :D

With Burleson out, my bets are all on Travis. So far he has shown the most chemistry with Cornpopper.

1012141[/snapback]

Agreed, I think Taylor or Robinson will benefit more before KRob... they've been running the offense longer...

That said... I still wouldn't play any Vikings receiver for at least another week or two until Dante gets his head out of his a$$...

I own KRob (actually drafted him in the 16th round in a keeper-ish draft while he was still in rehab)...and if we had to start 4-5 WRs, I'd be tempted to take a flier on him...

Alas, I only start two WRs in that league...and I'm not benching Harrison or Clayton for KRob (at this point).

There is certainly a chance that he could see more action, but it'll probably be another week before they start chuckin' the ball his way.

1012122[/snapback]

But the real question is how many weeks until he starts CATCHING those balls that get chucked his way? Take Culpepper's lack of confidence and inability to complete passes (at least to his players) added to the fact that KRob can't hang onto anything (but a bottle of booze) and that's not a great fantsy combo. Good luck this week.

Actually, I have him in a second league too, and I'm starting him over Brandon Jones as my 4th WR since Andre Johnson is on bye (other choices are Dallas Clark, Brandon Jones and Reche Caldwell)...

No reason not to, since whomever I start MAY get me 20-40 yards, regardless of who it is...KRob just smells (?) like a 0 receptions for 0 yards and 0 TDs ... or 9 receptions for 130 yards and 2 TDs ... depending on a kajillion factors (namely Tices' ability to decide to play him and Culpeppers' ability to have time to find him while being blitzed out of his mind) ...

This is something I was thinking about a couple of days ago...so, yeah, I'm with you Keggerz!

Edited by muck