[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade offer

My rb's Edge,Brown,Arrington,Duckett start 2

My Wr's Holt,J Smith,Housh,Engram,Kennison start 3

I give up Duckett and Smith for A Green and Moulds.as you can see my running backs blow.I really need to do something and have offered a few other trades to no avail.Is this a reach or a good trade for me??I offered Smith for Green straight up but he did'nt bite.Thanks guys

I don't like it. Moulds is quickly becoming a hasbeen. He hasn't had a good season for awhile. It looks like Green is on the decline and if you get punished for his fumbles that makes it worse. I like your team the way it is without the trade. You've got some guys starting slow but they will come around.

I don't like it.  Moulds is quickly becoming a hasbeen.  He hasn't had a good season for awhile.  It looks like Green is on the decline and if you get punished for his fumbles that makes it worse.  I like your team the way it is without the trade.  You've got some guys starting slow but they will come around.

1012588[/snapback]

you could be right about my rbs starting slow but with Ricky coming back is Brown going to get the carries to come around??

My rb's  Edge,Brown,Arrington,Duckett            start 2

My Wr's Holt,J Smith,Housh,Engram,Kennison  start 3

I give up Duckett and Smith for A Green and Moulds.as you can see my running backs blow.I really need to do something and have offered a few other trades to no avail.Is this a reach or a good trade for me??I offered Smith for Green straight up but he did'nt bite.Thanks guys

1012135[/snapback]

I guess I would do it because Green is better than Duckett, but to be honest with you I don't think it does that much for you. Green is at best average and Moulds sucks now. To me Smith is clearly better than Moulds at this point, but you need a # 2 RB so I'd make the deal anyway.

If I were you, I'd trade Holt for the best RB you can muster (Westbrook, Rudi, DD, Dillon...someone in that tier.).

It would give you much better options going forward...you'd have a much more lethal RB attack, and your WRs would still be formidable (albeit without a true stud)...but quality enough where you could easily start three of those four WRs currently on your roster.

Anyway, not sure if you considered it, but it saves you from trading your junk for someone else's junk.

Jimmy >> Moulds

Duckett <<< AGreen

The question we have to ask is ... is the upgrade from Duckett/CBrown to AGreen more than the drop off from Jimmy to Moulds/Engram/Kennison.

I admit I am tempted ... I'm also tempted to wait a bit longer on Brown

1013134[/snapback]

Just wanted to say I like your arrow system. And agree with you.

God that was hard - I hate kissing hindquarter.

EDIT: hold up, we can't say a_r_s_e ? (children, cover your ears!)

Edited by Roo