Sign in to follow this  
davehb1

Taylor vs. Davis

Trade offer is out there I am offered Domanick Davis for Fred Taylor straight up, who would you rather have? - Keeper League.

Davis easily...do it now....taylor will get 4-5 TD's tops...davis will have between 7-11

see my post good luck :D

Davis for sure since it's a keeper league. Domanick was a first rounder this year in most leagues and his value can't be any worse than it is right now. Nowhere to go but up. Fred Taylor has been fantasy mediocrity for 3 years now and isn't getting any younger.....good luck. Thanks for the input on my post.

Davis for sure since it's a keeper league. Domanick was a first rounder this year in most leagues and his value can't be any worse than it is right now. Nowhere to go but up. Fred Taylor has been fantasy mediocrity for 3 years now and isn't getting any younger.....good luck. Thanks for the input on my post.

Davis. Much better long term potential. Taylor is and injury-ticking timebomb. Granted, Davis gets dinged up... but he will put up better rushing AND receiving stats overall...

Dom Davis for sure.

Give him some more time.

The first two D's he played were probably two of the AFC's best.

BUFFALO and PITT. :D

Good luck!

If you haven't figured it out yet, definitely do it.

Davis is way better whether it's a keeper or not. He's had one bad game and one mediocre game but he was playing too great defenses. He will finish higher than Taylor this year and every year to come. Do this trade now.