[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

favre or griese?

bullweikel

t.d. league based on distance, plus bonus for 300 yrds.

who do i start today?......its hard to bench favre at home but the pack doenst look good and the bucs defense is playing very good. griese has looked good but will they just run the cadillac all day long?...all advise will be greatly appreciated. thanks!!!

I think you made your own argument. Go with Favre. TB will be running the Caddy as they won't have to pass much to stay up on GB. GB has a very weak DEF. Favre will be forced to throw in order to stay in the game or simply catchup, and garbage points are worth just as much. He has 2 good WRs in Driver and Fergy and should be able to make a couple of big plays to one or both of them.

They cannot rely on Green anymore for run support so the offense must come from somewhere. favre is still Favre and will find a way to make a few big plays and find the endzone this week. That's not to say that Griese won't pass for a TD too, but I think you have a better chance of Favre doing so than BG. Good luck!

Favre, he is going to be playing from beghind and will get the 300 yd bonus.

1019679[/snapback]

I have the same decision this week and thinking along the same lines as Badger had me considering Favre, along with the fact that he's at home of course. However, the Bucs ain't the Browns. Just because GB will likely be playing from behind does not mean Favre will have a big day. In fact, he's likely to throw more INTs in that scenario against the Bucs.

Favre - playing the Bucs with a below average O-line

Griese - playing the Pack who are awful in the secondary

I'm playing Griese this week.

I have the same decision this week and thinking along the same lines as Badger had me considering Favre, along with the fact that he's at home of course.  However, the Bucs ain't the Browns.  Just because GB will likely be playing from behind does not mean Favre will have a big day.  In fact, he's likely to throw more INTs in that scenario against the Bucs.

Favre - playing the Bucs with a below average O-line

Griese - playing the Pack who are awful in the secondary

I'm playing Griese this week.

1019906[/snapback]

That's a Theory. Farve can throw picks. He can also pull HUGH games out of his hind quarters.