[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE player carted of the field ..

Grits and Shins

:D

Couldn't happen to a better guy. He deserves it.

edit: I know I'm gonna get killed for this. I don't actively root for guys to get hurt except Harrison. He's a dirty player, and it's about time he found out what it's like to have this happen to him, instead of doing it to others.

Edited by CaptainHook

Couldn't happen to a better guy.  He deserves it.

edit:  I know I'm gonna get killed for this.  I don't actively root for guys to get hurt except Harrison.  He's a dirty player, and it's about time he found out what it's like to have this happen to him, instead of doing it to others.

1020639[/snapback]

I hope you didn't jinx your beloved Colts :D

Couldn't happen to a better guy.  He deserves it.

edit:  I know I'm gonna get killed for this.  I don't actively root for guys to get hurt except Harrison.  He's a dirty player, and it's about time he found out what it's like to have this happen to him, instead of doing it to others.

1020639[/snapback]

Hook, your a CLASSLESS TOOL!!! One can only hope that karma exist. If so, your little "ponie boy" will soon be carted off as well. :D

Hook, your a CLASSLESS TOOL!!! One can only hope that karma exist. If so, your little "ponie boy" will soon be carted off as well.  :D

1020666[/snapback]

karma does exist. thus, harrison blew out his knee. :D

funny, I didn't see this compassion from you when Harrison was cheap shotting guys.

Edited by CaptainHook

NE reporting questionable :D

Slow motion shows much worse. Based on the slo-mo, he looks to be out for the season.

Not sure if NE will ever say how bad. Expect another questionable every week until near the end of the season.

NE reporting questionable :D

Slow motion shows much worse.  Based on the slo-mo, he looks to be out for the season.

Not sure if NE will ever say how bad.  Expect another questionable every week until near the end of the season.

1020677[/snapback]

If it's that bad i'm sure they could use the roster spot and put him on IR.

I don't like to see anyone get injured.  ANYONE.

1020713[/snapback]

I knew I was going to take a lot of heat for this. I feel the same way Menudo. I do not like to see injuries. There is not another player I want to see go down. But I hate the way Harrison goes for guys knees. He's left a trail of broken players in his wake for his career. Karma's a girl dog.