[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I TOLD YOU ALL!

Don Banks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you to i was starting brees this week over payton maning and it worked for me and i won!!!!

you are all stupid and manning IS done

1025030[/snapback]

If Manning is done, I am sure all the teams in your daycare league would be happy when you drop him!

Why does anyone ever reply to these kinds of posts?  Just leave them alone next time and these tards will go away.

1025049[/snapback]

Where's the fun in that? I know, it's not cool to pick on the handicapped kid, but he is bringing it on himself.

And take it from someone who spends alot of time in "swoosh Central" (The Advice Forum), ignoring these morans does not make them go away.

I told you to i was starting brees this week over payton maning and it worked for me and i won!!!!

you are all stupid and manning IS done

1025030[/snapback]

If Peyton Manning is 'done', why did you draft him? I assume it was in the first round, so by your own logic you drafted a player in the first round who is 'done'. And yet we are "all stupid". Way to go. Note to self : Don Banks is a tool.