Sign in to follow this  
NatiTime

Is it fair?

I was offered this trade and at first i thought maybe then i thought i might just be giving too much up.

I recieve

RB Bennet MINN

QB Culpepper MINN

I give up

QB Delhomme CAR

RB Duece NO

You can see my roster as is below. I just don't think that Duece will remain as a bad the whole season...and unless Bennett gets trdaded i just don't think that he is worht it.....the guy then offered me Foster instead of Bennett

That trade would do you no good. You need Duece in your linup and Brown may be able to help as a filler, especially in the next few weeks. I don't trust Minnisota RBs this season and CPep has had 1 good week against a weak defense.

I have both Bennett and Foster, and would love to have Duce, but I also have CPep and I wouldn't give him up just to dump one of those two. Lose too much in RB for what you pick up in QB, granted I am hoping that this ONE good week for Pepper will motivate him for the rest of the season, but still a risky bet. Yes Bennett needs to be traded, wasting time on my roster right now, don't add him to yours yet.

I agree. You are giving up too much. Bennett may not be worth a roster spot if MeMo is able to hold on to the the starting job. From the looks of your roster you are not strong enough to be giving up a strong RB like Duece to upgrade at QB. You don't mention how many you need to start, but assuming you start 2 RB, you are going to be hurting if you make that deal. Who knows how much Brown will play when Miami comes back from thier Bye Week and Ricky is back. And I'm not sure if BJ Sams is even worth a roster spot.

How big is your league?

What's out on the waiver wire?

I think you'll regret it if you make this deal.