[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR?

Whoop That Trick

this is the week branch would be on the pine and it would be between Lloyd and glenn. I think both will have great games and you really can't go wrong with either. but i'd go with glenn.

Here are some interesting stats which may or may not help.

So far this season:

SF 79 pass plays / 63 running plays

NE 123 pass plays / 77 running plays

DAL 98 pass plays / 94 running plays

To me this says that NE is having a hard time running the ball and must rely on Brady more in the air. This could bode well for Branch or Givens.

Dallas would rather run the ball but if they get behind they will throw often. So the game with Oakland could definately be a shoot out if they get behind which I think they will and this bodes well for Glenn.

SF is trying to find what they do well and so far it has been passing the ball. I dont think Arizona will shoreup their secondary enough before Lloyd gets the better of them depending upon Rattay...I think Dallas has a better secondary then Arizona so this bodes well for Lloyd.

My picks then would be Lloyd and Glenn...NE has too many targets to pick out just one that will get the majority of the throws, but Brady will throw more than the offense will run.

JMO.

Good luck.

As posted earlier from Steeltown Dre- it is a myth that Brady spreads it around, he actually throws to Branch ALOT. That being said, I like LLoyd as well-

Glenn is a distant 3rd in my book, I think this Dallas passing game is a fluke.

This week, I like Lloyd slightly, playing AZ

Lloyd

Branch

Glenn