Sign in to follow this  
krad

WDIS at RB

Drafted Arrington to start, that hasn't worked out so well (MOTO). If it's a shootout in Mexico, Green might try and get Arrington some touches. Jacobs is good for the occassional goal line carry. Just picked up Pittman. If TB kicks D-towns hindquarter as advertised, I might be able to get some scrap work from him, especially if Gruden wants to baby his Cadillac. Leaning towards Pittman....anyone, anyone???

Wow, talk about slim pickins'! That's pretty much a crap shoot. Any of the three could end up throwing up a big ZERO for the weekend. I would think Pittman is the most likely to do something based on the fact that TB may have that game wrapped up by half and with Caddy nursing a sore foot Chucky may look for an opportunity to ease off the gas pedal with him.

Jacobs has basically done nothing other than score 2 goal line TD's, and it looks like JJ is just plain BAAAD!

Went with Pittman, scored the most points in the league because I also picked up Galloway off the waiver wire for Chambers bye week. Now do I start Galloway or Chambers this week. Buffola D is still tough on the pass...

Went with Pittman, scored the most points in the league because I also picked up Galloway off the waiver wire for Chambers bye week.  Now do I start Galloway or Chambers this week.  Buffola D is still tough on the pass...

1044158[/snapback]

Galloway, with Williams to likely be limited. Bucs should revert to a more balanced attack, which should help the members of their passing game. Though, Galloways has been doing well regardless.