[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Porter or Joe Horn...This girl need help!

cnewaves

Joe Horn (probable) vs Buf D.

Jerry Porter vs Dal D.

Usually a no brainer for me but this week I want to go with Porter. Its just hard to sit Horn. I need someone to help me feel better about doing it.

What do you think guys....??

1 pt. per catch

1 pt. per 10 yds.

6 pt. per TD

I have a similar problem with a banged up Horn against a tough Buf D. Hard to sit him as he is usually a no-brainer start but Porter should do well against Dallas. If you are ever going to sit Horn this is probably the safest match-up to do so. Everyone has been lighting up the Dallas secondary, why not Porter.

I think you can get away with putting Horn on your bench this week.

Jerry Porter vs Dal D.

Usually a no brainer for me but this week I want to go with Porter. Its just hard to sit Horn. I need someone to help me feel better about doing it.

1 pt. per catch

1 pt. per 10 yds.

6 pt. per TD

1036241[/snapback]

The Saints will try to run the ball as much as possible. This will force the Bills to bring more up to help the run... leaving Horn in some 1 on 1 matchups.

The Bills will not be able to score... and the Saints will end up running the ball to control the clock...

Horn will not get a ton of looks this week, but he could have a couple big ones.

Porter on the other hand is going against a relatively poor pass D that will be focused on stopping Randy Moss... not that they will stop him, but they will try.

And Oak will heave the ball to Randy a few times regardless of how many are covering him.

Porter will benefit from all of the attention that Moss will get... he will get some looks and I like his chances of getting in the endzone.

Horn is a stud, yes... but I have had him on my rosters before and he will throw up a few donuts on your scoreboard. This will be one of those weeks.

Porter is also a stud... up until Randy Moss showed up in Oakland. I can see Porter abusing the Dallas secondary. This week only I say.... go with Porter.

Edited by Disgruntled_Postmen

Jerry Porter vs Dal D.

1 pt. per catch

1 pt. per 10 yds.

6 pt. per TD

1036241[/snapback]

Porter hasn't really impressed this year. As a matter of fact he has underachieved IMO. I would never sit a stud unless he's out, or in favor of another stud (and Porter doesn't qualify). If you are in a league that requires a TE, Conwell would be a good pick up given that Takeo Spikes is out of commission.